3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 14,121 to 14,140 of 16,266

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,121. Posted:

@KiDasharus Ok

@Cyb3rnite Glad to hear you weren't directly effected.

Fun little US History fact some of you might or might not know.

Abraham Lincoln made Thanksgiving a national holiday during the US Civil War. Before that, only certain families choose to celebrate it.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

14,122. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

I'll be spending time with my family, eating my mom's epic food, and playing some vidya games. My Thanksgiving shall be most awesome! :D

Pretty much this. However, I also plan to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so that I may gaze upon the majesties known as the Sonic and Pikachu (keep them separate!) balloons. Seeing them is totally worth all the annoying singers and fluff beforehand. I also plan to consider my blessings and be grateful for what I have. It's gonna be purty great. ;)

Those singers/bands aren't all fluff, next year my school's marching band performs in the parade. :3

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

14,123. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton - That's great. It would be so cool to be in such an iconic parade.
@Knuckles - Here's another history fact. Benjamin Franklin wanted the U.S. national bird to be the turkey. That would have made the turkey a protected animal, which means that there would be no Thanksgiving turkeys. I can't imagine that a bald eagle would taste very good.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

14,124. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

I'll be spending time with my family, eating my mom's epic food, and playing some vidya games. My Thanksgiving shall be most awesome! :D

Pretty much this. However, I also plan to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so that I may gaze upon the majesties known as the Sonic and Pikachu (keep them separate!) balloons. Seeing them is totally worth all the annoying singers and fluff beforehand. I also plan to consider my blessings and be grateful for what I have. It's gonna be purty great. ;)

Those singers/bands aren't all fluff, next year my school's marching band performs in the parade. :3

That's really cool! I personally enjoy the marching bands. It's the pop singers and whatnot that bore me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,125. Posted:

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

@Prof_Clayton - That's great. It would be so cool to be in such an iconic parade.
@Knuckles - Here's another history fact. Benjamin Franklin wanted the U.S. national bird to be the turkey. That would have made the turkey a protected animal, which means that there would be no Thanksgiving turkeys. I can't imagine that a bald eagle would taste very good.

I know 2 really odd facts about Franklin, but because of how crazy they are, I won't post them unless there is an overwhelming majority wanting to know 2 facts about the Grandfather of the Constitutional Convention.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

14,126. Posted:

@Knuckles YES PLEASE.

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,127. Posted:

Good games last night @Clay @Knuckles @Tri

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,128. Posted:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

@Tricoloryoshi @Prof_Clayton @KiDasharus GG's

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,129. Posted:

Indeed, Happy Thanksgiving.

/me goes to eat some floor turkey

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

14,130. Posted:

Lately my computer has been giving me quite a bit of grief. It won't load certain things and has been rather unstable. However, I tried using a different browser and now it runs like a dream. It has been a Happy Thanksgiving. ;)

Edited on by OracleOfTruth

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

14,131. Posted:

Lack of activity.
.REBOOT...
Loading prgmLvsD...

100% — #id100

Open: prgmKI:U
Load: LvsD
Time: 8:30 EST [[20:30]]
[Press Enter]

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,132. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Lack of activity.
.REBOOT...
Loading prgmLvsD...

100% — #id100 — #id100-id100

Open: prgmKI:U
Load: LvsD
Time: 8:30 EST [[20:30]]
[Press Enter]

How about tomorrow?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

14,133. Posted:

@Knuckles Yeah, that would probably be better, considering nobody showed up. :p

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

14,134. Posted:

@Prof I woke up late, okay. :/
Stupid timezone difference.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,135. Posted:

/me presses enter!

...but nothing happens!

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,136. Posted:

Sorry to double post, but I thought I might as well say, I'm still Dash even though I like changed my name, duh, but trust me there are people who won't figure out that I'm still Dash ._."

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

14,137. Posted:

ReindeerDasher wrote:

Sorry to double post, but I thought I might as well say, I'm still Dash even though I like changed my name, duh, but trust me there are people who won't figure out that I'm still Dash ._."

The heck are you? Where is Dash!? Now imma have to put two and two together...
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,138. Posted:

So, I just randomly did some math, apparently we make on average more than 23 posts per day.

@Wonder_Mask - And who are you in that case? :P

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,139. Posted:

Math..... gah! That was when we were active.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,140. Posted:

It's impressive that we STILL have that average though.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile