Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,101 to 14,120 of 16,251

Ideal_Hero

@Prof_Clayton - That's great. It would be so cool to be in such an iconic parade.
@Knuckles - Here's another history fact. Benjamin Franklin wanted the U.S. national bird to be the turkey. That would have made the turkey a protected animal, which means that there would be no Thanksgiving turkeys. I can't imagine that a bald eagle would taste very good.

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Auracle

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

I'll be spending time with my family, eating my mom's epic food, and playing some vidya games. My Thanksgiving shall be most awesome!

Pretty much this. However, I also plan to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so that I may gaze upon the majesties known as the Sonic and Pikachu (keep them separate!) balloons. Seeing them is totally worth all the annoying singers and fluff beforehand. I also plan to consider my blessings and be grateful for what I have. It's gonna be purty great.

Those singers/bands aren't all fluff, next year my school's marching band performs in the parade. :3

That's really cool! I personally enjoy the marching bands. It's the pop singers and whatnot that bore me.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

@Prof_Clayton - That's great. It would be so cool to be in such an iconic parade.
@Knuckles - Here's another history fact. Benjamin Franklin wanted the U.S. national bird to be the turkey. That would have made the turkey a protected animal, which means that there would be no Thanksgiving turkeys. I can't imagine that a bald eagle would taste very good.

I know 2 really odd facts about Franklin, but because of how crazy they are, I won't post them unless there is an overwhelming majority wanting to know 2 facts about the Grandfather of the Constitutional Convention.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Auracle

Lately my computer has been giving me quite a bit of grief. It won't load certain things and has been rather unstable. However, I tried using a different browser and now it runs like a dream. It has been a Happy Thanksgiving.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Prof_Clayton

Lack of activity.
.REBOOT...
Loading prgmLvsD...

100% — #id100

Open: prgmKI:U
Load: LvsD
Time: 8:30 EST [[20:30]]
[Press Enter]

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

LyIa

@Prof I woke up late, okay. :/
Stupid timezone difference.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Happy_Mask

ReindeerDasher wrote:

Sorry to double post, but I thought I might as well say, I'm still Dash even though I like changed my name, duh, but trust me there are people who won't figure out that I'm still Dash ._."

The heck are you? Where is Dash!? Now imma have to put two and two together...
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Knuckles wrote:

ReindeerDasher wrote:

It's impressive that we STILL have that average though.

Yes, very impressive. Also, does the number 23 mean anything to any of you? It should.

It taught me that there's more than 1 way to get rid of a bad chicken nugget. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.