Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,081 to 14,100 of 16,250

Knuckles

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Would that even count as a combo? There is a post between the 1st and 2nd hits.

I put it in a quote. u_u

Yet the timeframe is all off, which is very important when delivering an effective 256 hit combo.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Knuckles

So, what is everyones thanksgiving plans? If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving or don't live in the US, is your thursday going to be any different than usual?

I plan to work on some school work that will be assigned, it always is >:[ , spend some quality time with family, play some retro games, and eat way too much food. I'll make Pit look like he isn't a food hog, and probably eat 50-70% of my families thanksgiving rolls. I love bread.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

cherrysunburst

@Knuckles Darn! My combo has been foiled!
Bread. I like bread.

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

cherrysunburst

@Dash Weekend? Is it the weekend there? It's Monday where I am.

Edited on by cherrysunburst

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee

Wonder_Ideal

I'll be spending time with my family, eating my mom's epic food, and playing some vidya games. My Thanksgiving shall be most awesome!

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. [email protected]

Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

cherrysunburst

@Ideal My mom doesn't cook often. The maid does, though.
@Knuckles WHAT. We don't do that kinda stuff here!

Tricoloryoshi

I'm Canadian, thanksgiving already passed. Although, from what I've heard you guys get an actual break, which kinda makes me jealous.
Either way, nothing much is happening Thursday, so I'll be in school doing school things, you lucky 'muricans.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Auracle

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

I'll be spending time with my family, eating my mom's epic food, and playing some vidya games. My Thanksgiving shall be most awesome!

Pretty much this. However, I also plan to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade so that I may gaze upon the majesties known as the Sonic and Pikachu (keep them separate!) balloons. Seeing them is totally worth all the annoying singers and fluff beforehand. I also plan to consider my blessings and be grateful for what I have. It's gonna be purty great.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Knuckles

KiDasharus wrote:

Yeah. By "weekend", I meant Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

You too huh, 5 DAY WEEKEND FOR DA WIN!

@Cyb3rnite It was a fair trade, you get a maid, we get a 5 day break.

@Trululu @Wonder_Ideal When does the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade start PST, I was unaware Sonic was still in the parade.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

rebnado

Do you have to use the original game controls?

rebnado

Nintendo Network ID: rebnado

cherrysunburst

@Knuckles I only get long breaks during Trimestral Breaks, Halloween, Employees' Sportsfest, School Intramurals, Christmas and when the weather gets rough. A few years ago we couldn't go to school for a solid 2 weeks because of a storm. I had a 3-day weekend when Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda struck. Don't worry, I wasn't directly affected. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving though, but we have like a dozen holidays dedicated to Philippine heroes. In the meantime, Tri and I will be doing regular ordinary school things. In school. Which is a place we must go to. While you do not. Not right now, anyway.

Also, almost everyone here in the Philippines has/has had a maid. (Double combo!)

Edited on by cherrysunburst

Knuckles

@KiDasharus Ok

@Cyb3rnite Glad to hear you weren't directly effected.

Fun little US History fact some of you might or might not know.

Abraham Lincoln made Thanksgiving a national holiday during the US Civil War. Before that, only certain families choose to celebrate it.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic