3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 14,041 to 14,060 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

14,041. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Alright! I ran the 3rd highest amount of miles on my running team!
3rd: 125
3 way tie for 2nd: 125.25
1st: 133.75(This person ran an extra week than the rest of us)

I would have been tied for 2nd, but I was sick one day! That day was all I missed all season! Oh well, I showed em what I'm made of.

I ran over 400 this season, yours must be way shorter than ours. :o

Or you just have that crazy Fayetteville-Manlius team scaring you to run more. I've been seeing them on the US milesplit site, lately :o

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,042. Posted:

@KiDasharus If I knew anyway to give you my Raptor Claws I would. The friend of mine who has the last remaining gem copies is finally breaking the bank for me and converting it soon.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,043. Posted:

There's always that... GameStop thingy way. I don't remember exactly how it works or if your GameStop would let you do it though.

The SpotPass/StreetPass way, I believe TearBear did it?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,044. Posted:

OK, how about we try this again.

KI:U starting at 4:00PM PST. Anyone interested?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

14,045. Posted:

@Knuckles Nope, have school. Maybe this weekend!

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

14,046. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

OK, how about we try this again.

KI:U starting at 4:00PM PST. Anyone interested?

I'll be on. That's 7PM EST right?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

14,047. Posted:

Also I'd just like to say that my birthday is this week :D

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

14,048. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Alright! I ran the 3rd highest amount of miles on my running team!
3rd: 125
3 way tie for 2nd: 125.25
1st: 133.75(This person ran an extra week than the rest of us)

I would have been tied for 2nd, but I was sick one day! That day was all I missed all season! Oh well, I showed em what I'm made of.

I ran over 400 this season, yours must be way shorter than ours. :o

Or you just have that crazy Fayetteville-Manlius team scaring you to run more. I've been seeing them on the US milesplit site, lately :o

Yeah, F-M is crazy. They always like 1-2-3-4-5 us and everyone else in meets. Every year. Its almost like they are cloning runners. ._."
@Knuckles Sorry, I won't be on as much and will miss out. :c

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,049. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Its alright, good luck swimming, don't freeze!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,050. Posted:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got second-paged :(

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

14,051. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got second-paged :(

Untitled Probably because of the 60 pokemon threads -_-

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,052. Posted:

THATS IT, I'M OUT FOR BLOOD! FFA OPENING, NOW!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

14,053. Posted:

@Knuckles COME AT ME BRO!!!!

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

14,054. Posted:

Well, I mean, when almost a day goes by when nobody posts, that tends to happen.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,055. Posted:

I didn't have the time to post this morning, I was running late, but I should have posted. I've failed the threads track record. :(

@TheLilk98 I did, look how those matches turned out. BTW, I had to leave after the match @Tricoloryoshi joined in. I came back to find you, Tri and Mosky fighting, then just mosky and I.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

14,056. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I didn't have the time to post this morning, I was running late, but I should have posted. I've failed the threads track record. :(

@TheLilk98 I did, look how those matches turned out. BTW, I had to leave after the match @Tricoloryoshi joined in. I came back to find you, Tri and Mosky fighting, then just mosky and I.

It was fun :D good to knock the rust off. Other than me playing with a pencil lol

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

14,057. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

It was fun :D good to knock the rust off. Other than me playing with a pencil lol

Meh, I bet you drew a pretty picture of popbacon. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

14,058. Posted:

Those battles were bleh. For multiple reasons. Whatever, though.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,059. Posted:

@KiDasharus I thought our 1-1's were pretty good, but those 4 other CPU's kept getting in the way. :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

14,060. Posted:

Oh no you don't thread. You are staying on page 1, we refuse to let you die.

What are your 1st 2nd favorite KI:U chapters?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus