Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 14,021 to 14,040 of 16,251

LyIa

@Knuckles Nope, have school. Maybe this weekend!

all men are kings 👑

Prof_Clayton

RedPanda wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Alright! I ran the 3rd highest amount of miles on my running team!
3rd: 125
3 way tie for 2nd: 125.25
1st: 133.75(This person ran an extra week than the rest of us)

I would have been tied for 2nd, but I was sick one day! That day was all I missed all season! Oh well, I showed em what I'm made of.

I ran over 400 this season, yours must be way shorter than ours.

Or you just have that crazy Fayetteville-Manlius team scaring you to run more. I've been seeing them on the US milesplit site, lately

Yeah, F-M is crazy. They always like 1-2-3-4-5 us and everyone else in meets. Every year. Its almost like they are cloning runners. ._."
@Knuckles Sorry, I won't be on as much and will miss out. :c

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got second-paged

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

TheLilK98

KiDasharus wrote:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got second-paged

Untitled Probably because of the 60 pokemon threads -_-

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Prof_Clayton

Well, I mean, when almost a day goes by when nobody posts, that tends to happen.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

I didn't have the time to post this morning, I was running late, but I should have posted. I've failed the threads track record.

@TheLilk98 I did, look how those matches turned out. BTW, I had to leave after the match @Tricoloryoshi joined in. I came back to find you, Tri and Mosky fighting, then just mosky and I.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TheLilK98

Knuckles wrote:

I didn't have the time to post this morning, I was running late, but I should have posted. I've failed the threads track record.

@TheLilk98 I did, look how those matches turned out. BTW, I had to leave after the match @Tricoloryoshi joined in. I came back to find you, Tri and Mosky fighting, then just mosky and I.

It was fun good to knock the rust off. Other than me playing with a pencil lol

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

TheLilK98 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

It was fun good to knock the rust off. Other than me playing with a pencil lol

Meh, I bet you drew a pretty picture of popbacon. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Favorite would have to be 25, second would likely be 18. Magnus for the win~

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.