3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 141 to 160 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

141. Posted:

@geneon101 @dark-insanity I have you both beat, It will hold for 9-10 hours on full brightness open, plus NO SCREWS!

@geneon101 Do you mind if I ask a question about your Avatar? Is that you dressed up as a ninja in your backyard?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

142. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 @dark-insanity I have you both beat, It will hold for 9-10 hours on full brightness open, plus NO SCREWS!

are you saying you got that charge and play thing that you click on the 3ds,i got that as well :p but i dont use it because i dont want to scratch my 3ds

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

143. Posted:

@dark-insanity Yes thats exactly what i have. Also the back has very nice grips for my fingers. Just like a console controller!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

144. Posted:

@Knuckles well i have this one http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/i-con-by-asd-i-con-play-n...
then i go on google images to see that theres a epic attachement which i could of bought
the one im using now is http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/09/nyko-solves-your-3ds-batte...

Edited on by Undead_terror

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

145. Posted:

@dark-insanity I'm using nether of those, and don't really know how you use hyperlinks, so heres a pic of mine
1. Enter Nyko PowerPak, not PowerPak+ into the nintendolife search bar
2. Click on the Review, see the pic in the top right of the article
3. Make oooo and awwww sounds

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

146. Posted:

@knuckles ya yours the second one here right?
http://www.ign.com/articles/2011/06/07/e3-2011-nykos-new-nint...

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

147. Posted:

@dark-insanity Yes that one is mine, sorry for the name confusion :)
I have a Nyko Power Grip and use it all of the time!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

148. Posted:

@Knuckles Were you the one that asked me which Beyblade series I prefer? Someone asked me on here with your avatar and I never responded. I prefer the original anime. It was just better. As for the toys I prefer the new metal fight ones. They're more durable. lol anyways back on topic.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

149. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo Yeah that was me, ( 2 months ago! :) ) same here on the anime, execpt i prefer the hard metal tops of the last series Beyblade Grevolution, the original, not the new Metal Fusion/Masters show

BTW My name and avatar have been the same for months, I've commented back at you several times since then, even on this forum I believe, and you remember this now?!? :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

150. Posted:

Back on Topic
Day 31
Hewdraw Club
Ranged: ★☆
Melee: ★★
Value: 208
Petrification +2
Side-Dash Continuous Fire +2
Full Health Boost +2
Gem to Weapon 9700
Gem to Hearts 96

Alright the First Month Anniversary of Kid Icarus: Uprising is upon us, and we have all of the weapons data except for Day 2 the Insight Staff
I would appreciate it if anyone would post that please, maybe @FluttershyGuy or @geneon101's friend could tell geneon 101...

Also what has been your favorite spotpass weapon this month? Mine was Day 28's Laser Staff, great for sniping!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

151. Posted:

just got home from work and i have a whole thread to read .____.

@Knuckles 9-10 hours is nothing. mine was on for 3 days and only at 50% battery. full everything and wireless on. | and yes that is me in my ninja gi :p

@Knuckles and @dark-insanity i have the Nyko PowerPak+. its the revised model that they made and superior to both of yours :p
i dont use the charge base that they made as its terrible.

@Knuckles the way to make links is to just paste the url that its in the address bar at the top of the page. or you can go to tinyurl.com and you can get it shortened down to where its easy on the eyes to others.

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS FC: 2191-8488-0729 [lemme know if you add me]
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

152. Posted:

@Knuckles
Could I do a thing here where I pretend to know what I'm talking about and say stuff like what spotpass weapons are good in what situations, and recommendations on gems to fuse them with?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

153. Posted:

@geneon101 1st off another question about your pack, did you leave it opened or closed for 3 days because I was talking about open
2nd Cool ninja pic, maybe you could do more, like one with a katana?
3rd Thanks for telling me about tinyurl.com, but i mostly use my 3DS and that won't help me... Also i knew about pasting, i was meaning something like tinyurl
4th, Sorry, you dropped right out of our battery adapter chat right as it kicked full speed, sparking 10 comments :)

@RPGShaymin, You can do one, to try it out, then let the readers decide if it should continue. If no one comments, then do a few more, and see what they think this time.
If no one says ANYTHING then I will make up my mind, with @geneon101 and you @RPGShaymin since geneon101 is technically my right hand man on this forum, and these are yout jokes
But i would like it if you mentioned something like a disclaimer on each post, especially on fusing the gems, those you can't get back once fused, and i would hate it for someone to fuse away a great weapon/gem
So give it a try! :D

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

154. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 1st off another question about your pack, did you leave it opened or closed for 3 days because I was talking about open
^open and playing
2nd Cool ninja pic, maybe you could do more, like one with a katana?
^thanks :p
^yeah i have a few on my fb
3rd Thanks for telling me about tinyurl.com, but i mostly use my 3DS and that won't help me... Also i knew about pasting, i was meaning something like tinyurl
^ohh rofl gotcha :p [so no pc/laptop i take it?]
4th, Sorry, you dropped right out of our battery adapter chat right as it kicked full speed, sparking 10 comments :)
^lol i was in bed xD

RPGShaymin wrote:

@Knuckles
Could I do a thing here where I pretend to know what I'm talking about and say stuff like what spotpass weapons are good in what situations, and recommendations on gems to fuse them with?

Knuckles wrote:

@RPGShaymin, You can do one, to try it out, then let the readers decide if it should continue. If no one comments, then do a few more, and see what they think this time.
If no one says ANYTHING then I will make up my mind, with @geneon101 and you @RPGShaymin since @geneon101 is technically my right hand man on this forum, and these are yout jokes
But i would like it if you mentioned something like a disclaimer on each post, especially on fusing the gems, those you can't get back once fused, and i would hate it for someone to fuse away a great weapon/gem
So give it a try! :D

^dont do it if your pretending :P
also people can already see what they make and it really just matters on them. if they want to be ranged or melee.
but you could have said somthing like: "hey guys! did ya know that if you dont wanna spend the hearts to get the weapon out of the gem you can just fuse it with another gem with the same area of stats and it wont cost any hearts. i.e. two gems with 6stars in ranged will give you a weapon with 6 stars still and you dont have to pay 60k + to use it :D"
^somehting like that would be fine but i dont see a need/demand to just tell us what+what=this weapon. we can see the chart too :p

Edited on by geneon101

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

155. Posted:

@geneon101 So you are saying that you think RPGShaymin shouldn't say what the gems fuse into, but are all good for the "use a bow in close corner melee part" situations?

[Also I read your replies to my comments, first have a computer, but it is easier to boot up my 3DS than my computer,
Second, I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY at the battery life of your 3DS, can you leave a link to or post some pictures of your ultimate battery adapter?]

I took the fusing gems part as a joke for (insert sarcasm here) "Hey lets fuse the laser staff and the orge club!"

@RPGShaymin, Can you give us some examples so we can better comprehend what you are suggesting?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

156. Posted:

Sure, I was a bit vague. I'll use a recent orange gem... Aha!

Knuckles wrote:

Day 30
Midnight Palm
Ranged:★
Melee:★★★☆
Value:262
Health +5
Shot Homing +2
Speed +1
Forward-Dash Continuous Fire +3
Gem to Weapons 26100
Gem to Hearts 200

This is easily one of my more favored gems if not for that it has some really good value as a defensive on-the-run weapon.
A Midnight palm is usually considered to be defensive for it's ability to stop most enemy shots with ease and dealing small amounts of damage with the shots that make it through the opponents. This midnight palm has some pretty poor ranged power, even for it's value, but makes up for it a lot with the health +5 , shot homing +2, and subtle speed +1 modifiers. This makes fleeing from an enemy with safety while still dealing enough damage to make them retreat or, in some cases, defeat your pursuer easy. That said, getting a player to focus on you online is usually harder than it sounds. The easiest way to do this is usually frustrating them into it. The best way to do this is to use powers such as darkness, black hole, or any of the non-damage dealing status conditions. Virus is very nice when placed into a corner, giving you the upper hand, literally, by making use of your forward dash cont. fire +3 and high melee rating. Slip shot is also a very good way to get some extra hits by using obstructions to deal some damage through to apply some your status of choice. Though for the most part, I would stay on the sides of the map beating them through corners and flying around to avoid continuous fire.
As far as fusion, I would recommend the Predator Canon from a good while back, creating an awesome Samurai Blade that has 5 star melee, putting those melee points to good use on an extremely versatile blade that is focused on melee. Though none of the modifiers on the palm make it through the fusion what you do get is a Samurai Blade with Side-dash cont. fire +4, making mincemeat of most enemies. For only 22960 hearts.
Wow that was pretty horrible. I might try to be more right-to-the-point next time.

Edited on by RPGShaymin

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

157. Posted:

@RPGShaymin, I'll take 5! :D
I hope you intended to sound like a business man, because you came accross as one to me at least.

Sooooo, can you non-commenters who always look at the page, but never post please let @RPGShaymin know what you think?
@geneon101 What did you think?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

158. Posted:

that sounds much better then what i was thinking that @RPGShaymin was going to explain.
im okay with it :) and i think it will be a good read :)
and umm yeah sure lol. i can take a pic of it when i get home from work tomorrow. just got done playing some DiabloIII Beta and gotta work tomorrow so i'll bb on tomorrow :)
welcome to the thread @RPGShaymin :D

AuthorMessage

tripunktoj

159. Posted:

I have been getting the corresponding gems for everyday with no problem, since I finally managed to get SpotPass working for this game. But for Day 31 I recieved a gray gem named "??? gem" with stats also displaying "???" instead of the Hewdraw Club listed here, when I tried to get the weapon I was not allowed... Maybe it wont let me until I progress in the story to some point or... Did I screw something? Anyone else got this?

Edited on by tripunktoj

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8667-6861 | Nintendo Network ID: tripunktoj | Twitter: tripunktoj

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

160. Posted:

@RPGShaymin I think it will be safe to say, that you and your recommendations are welcome here in the Spotpass Weapons forum!
Will this be a daily thing, or only when you find a suitable weapon?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus