3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,921 to 13,940 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,921. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I. LOVE. THIS. Reminds of when I was making custom Smash Bros. Yu-Gi-Oh cards years ago.
Thank you, @Cyb3Rnite. Just for making it. ^^
Where'd you find the art to make the card? Also, is Vanguard the new Yu-Gi-Oh? How complicated is the card game?

Thanks. Love ya too. :P
I found it on Google Images, don't remember where.
No! Of course not! Vanguard is much better than Yu-Gi-Oh. It's less expensive, much simpler to play, and much more fast-paced. Please join us. Please. ;_;

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,922. Posted:

Wow @Cybi3, those are awesome! :o
I'll look into that for sure, looks interesting.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,923. Posted:

Thanks, @Prof.
I like it better than Yu Gi Oh, because it's balanced. Literally any deck can win, even when you're playing on a budget. In Yu Gi Oh, you need the best cards to win. You can't win with a creative deck, unlike in Vanguard, where you can play anything you choose. There are over 20 Clans, each with a different playstyle to suit any player. Heck, some people even play with 2 clans at the same time. It's also much simpler to play, so it's very beginner friendly. You don't have to be a serious player to win. Even if you don't spend a lot, you can probably still kick some arse (depending on your luck).

So many links to click... :/

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

13,924. Posted:

Been looking at the standard rules for Vanguard. Looks pretty cool. I can't see me joining the community as I can't get my head around the whole thing. Probably one of those times when I learn better via example. Keep making those cards, @Cyb3Rnite. They're fun to look at.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,925. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Been looking at the standard rules for Vanguard. Looks pretty cool. I can't see me joining the community as I can't get my head around the whole thing. Probably one of those times when I learn better via example. Keep making those cards, @Cyb3Rnite. They're fun to look at.

Watch a few episodes of this. It's how I learned.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,926. Posted:

I've been uploading them all here, and I'll update the thread whenever I make something new.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,927. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

@Knuckles
Untitled
If you guys don't get into this awesome card game after having me make you these, I will FLIP.
@Dark-Luigi Send me your avatar picture. :3

Awesome! I do have a question, does that say my power level is 9000? Or I deal 9000 damage?
Hahahahahaha!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,928. Posted:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Could you do one of Magnus and/or Dark Pit for me Cybi3?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,929. Posted:

@Cyb3Rnite So do you want me to find an avatar for my card?

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,930. Posted:

@Cyb3r Could I mayhaps have a Link card?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,931. Posted:

So, Nintendo is finally selling Kid Icarus AR Cards. 6 Random cards for 5 bucks a popwith the stand. Just launch the eShop, go to the Kid Icarus Uprising icon, and scroll down to buy AR cards. The internet browser will be launched taking you to the exact page Nintendo's web site where you can buy the AR cards.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,932. Posted:

@Dash
Untitled
@LilK
Untitled
@Dark-Luigi Yes.

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,933. Posted:

@Cyb3r YEEEEES!

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,934. Posted:

You have got to be kidding me, both Dark Pit and Link have 10,000! I was so proud of my 9000. :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,935. Posted:

Wow. These are really cool, @Cyb3r! I like 'em. :)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,936. Posted:

@Knuckles You get a +2000 advantage mid game. Plus you're only grade 2 :P

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,937. Posted:

@Cyb3Rnite Hows this?
Untitled
Let me just say this is one of the best pictures I have ever seen in my life.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,938. Posted:

I made mine a phone background :) It fit perfectly

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,939. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi Ugh. I have to sleep now. I'm not allowed to use the computer again until next weekend. I'll post a few times on my phone, though, like I always do.
FRUSTRATION
Untitled

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,940. Posted:

CYBI3 THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus