3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,841 to 13,860 of 16,268

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,841. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I can't think of a better way to start the next page than congratulating Clayton on his new Wii U. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh, whats this?

KiDasharus%20&%20Wonder_Ideal wrote:

AWWWWWWH YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAH!

♪Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go, got to follow my rainbow. Can't stick around have to keep.... moving..... on....

Oh, you guys weren't trying to sing City Escape. Sorry, my bad

See, I was thinking more along the lines of, ♪Well I don't show off, don't criticise. I'm just livin' by my own feelings...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,842. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I can't think of a better way to start the next page than congratulating Clayton on his new Wii U. Hope to hear from you soon!

Oh, whats this?

♪Rolling around at the speed of sound, got places to go, got to follow my rainbow. Can't stick around have to keep.... moving..... on....

Oh, you guys weren't trying to sing City Escape. Sorry, my bad.

@KiDasharus Congrats on the 9.0, I don't think I will ever get all 25 done. Very impressive! Now good luck with the last few achievements, they won't know what hit them!

Thanks. Speaking of which, 8 ACHIEVEMENTS LEFT!

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,843. Posted:

@Clay has a Wii U!? :O
Add me soon! I've been busy working on my school projects to check on you guys lately!

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,844. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Oh, whats this?

See, I was thinking more along the lines of, ♪Well I don't show off, don't criticise. I'm just livin' by my own feelings...

And I won't give in, won't compromise, I'm just living by my steadfast heart of gold! Don't ask me why I might lead though it might be tough, but I ain't out of control just living by my word. Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason, I've got my way, my own way!

Impressive picking a non main theme sonic song. Although the reason I used city escape was it actually starts off and ends with Awwwwh Yeeeeah, even though these lyrics were better.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,845. Posted:

...make that 7 achievements left.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,846. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

Oh, whats this?

And I won't give in, won't compromise, I'm just living by my steadfast heart of gold! Don't ask me why I might lead though it might be tough, but I ain't out of control just living by my word. Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason, I've got my way, my own way!

Impressive picking a non main theme sonic song. Although the reason I used city escape was it actually starts off and ends with Awwwwh Yeeeeah, even though these lyrics were better.

The SA1 version of It Doesn't Matter starts off with the "AWWWWW YEAH!" Too.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,847. Posted:

@TheLilk98 You are right, I have been listening to the SA2 remix recently, which whistles instead.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,848. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@TheLilk98 You are right, I have been listening to the SA2 remix recently, which whistles instead.

Yeah lol I figured by the lyrics you used. They have quite a few differences.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,849. Posted:

Thanks guys.
Btw, @knuckles @dash and I are youtube sensastions. 72 views!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRWEuVirXw

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,850. Posted:

I just commented XD

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,851. Posted:

I'm a star B-)

Unfortunately, I was a noob back then...

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,852. Posted:

@TheLilk98 In my opinion, It doesn't matter has 2 great versions, Unknown from me 1 is great, 2 is awful, Believe in myself, I don't like it much either way but the music in 2 makes SA2's remix better imo.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,853. Posted:

@Knuckles It depends on my mood. If I need a little motivation the SA1 version is better. If I'm more laid back the SA2 version is better.Other than that I agree.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,854. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

@Knuckles It depends on my mood. If I need a little motivation the SA1 version is better. If I'm more laid back the SA2 version is better.Other than that I agree.

I can't argue with that, but I use other Sonic Songs when I need some motivation. This one is one of the many I might use when I need some extra motivation.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,855. Posted:

It Doesn't Matter was the only song I would listen to when I was a kid. Loved the SA2 version, because it was faster. :P

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,856. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I can't argue with that, but I use other Sonic Songs when I need some motivation. This one is one of the many I might use when I need some extra motivation.

Or you can listen to Lazy Days. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,857. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Is that the Tails song?

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,858. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

No, just no. I would rather listen to the Theme of E-102 Gamma.

@Cyb3rnite No, Lazy Days is Big the Cat's theme. Believe in Myself is Tails' theme.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,859. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

>:[

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,860. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Thanks guys.
Btw, @knuckles @dash and I are youtube sensastions. 72 views!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwRWEuVirXw

Hey, they got @Knuckles' name wrong in the video description.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero