Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,781 to 13,800 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

Knuckles wrote:

Uh, not again!

@Wonder_Mask Do you want me to explain the James/Prosody/theblackdragon bit, or do you have this?

I honestly forgot how TBD is related to this, so if you remember, that would be much appreciated. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Knuckles

Sorry @KiDasharus, I haven't had much time to post. I thank you and everyone else for saving this thread from page 2.

@Wonder_Mask Ok, Story time!

James started out with the Username of Prosody when he first joined NL, and kept it his username for a few years. He switched it to James when most of the other moderators/admin/site staff started to use their real names as their username. Then tbd took prosody as a username and eventually changed it to theblackdragon. The confusion comes into play when people wonder which prosody you mean because 2 staff members used the same name, and the fact that @Prosody links to tbd when James used it longer and was more known as Prosody than tbd was.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

TheLilK98

O-O The one dialogue sequence I never knew about. Chuggaconroy just finished his LP and left the ending screen on the final chapter up. Eventually a familiar voice(not gonna say who) pops up. Did anybody know about that?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

TheLilK98 wrote:

O-O The one dialogue sequence I never knew about. Chuggaconroy just finished his LP and left the ending screen on the final chapter up. Eventually a familiar voice(not gonna say who) pops up. Did anybody know about that?

Yeah, I knew about that. When I first played, comments on forums and such said to wait at the ending screen; so I did.
It was a nice surprise and a nice touch. It's great that Chugga appreciates the game as much as I do! Gets me in the mood for online!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheLilK98

DreamyViridi wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah, I knew about that. When I first played, comments on forums and such said to wait at the ending screen; so I did.
It was a nice surprise and a nice touch. It's great that Chugga appreciates the game as much as I do! Gets me in the mood for online!

I'll try to get in one of his online videos. Lol.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Auracle

I've known the dialogue. I actually recently told a friend of mine about it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Aqueous

@TheLinK98 - Knew it for about 6 months or so

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

LyIa

I left it hanging after the ending because I was being bothered by my cousin. Finished it again just to hear the whole thing properly. I beat the last boss almost flawlessly the first time on 5.0. Took me several tries to get it right on 2.0. Yeah, I wasn't in the zone. ^^;

all men are kings 👑

Auracle

@realhumans - Cool story, bro.
@Knuckles - I want a weapon that's so good that I have to try to lose!

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Knuckles

@Trululu Sadly my friends have the only remaining copies and they are to lazy to convert it to a gem. Something about being 147,000 hearts short or something like that.
While you might have to try and die, you definitely won't be dealing massive damage with these claws, they didn't have much power, only one melee star, and ranged wasn't very effective for me.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

@realhumans Is someone seriously promoting anti-gayness on a family websiye? >.> Listen, I'm not gay, but I'm pretty open minded to what people do with their lives.

Let's stop this homosexuality discussion right here before it gets ugly.

@Knuckles How do you get those insane stat bonuses!? I've never messed around with it enought to get that goos a weapon.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Auracle

@Knuckles - WHAT!? Swapnote's getting axed!? Where did you hear that?
EDIT: Just found the thread.

Edited on by Auracle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.