Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,781 to 13,800 of 16,250

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

13,781. Posted:

>:[

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Happy_Mask

Happy_Mask

13,782. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Uh, not again!

@Wonder_Mask Do you want me to explain the James/Prosody/theblackdragon bit, or do you have this?

I honestly forgot how TBD is related to this, so if you remember, that would be much appreciated. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,783. Posted:

Sorry @KiDasharus, I haven't had much time to post. I thank you and everyone else for saving this thread from page 2.

@Wonder_Mask Ok, Story time!

James started out with the Username of Prosody when he first joined NL, and kept it his username for a few years. He switched it to James when most of the other moderators/admin/site staff started to use their real names as their username. Then tbd took prosody as a username and eventually changed it to theblackdragon. The confusion comes into play when people wonder which prosody you mean because 2 staff members used the same name, and the fact that @Prosody links to tbd when James used it longer and was more known as Prosody than tbd was.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

13,784. Posted:

O-O The one dialogue sequence I never knew about. Chuggaconroy just finished his LP and left the ending screen on the final chapter up. Eventually a familiar voice(not gonna say who) pops up. Did anybody know about that?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DreamyViridi

DreamyViridi

13,785. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

O-O The one dialogue sequence I never knew about. Chuggaconroy just finished his LP and left the ending screen on the final chapter up. Eventually a familiar voice(not gonna say who) pops up. Did anybody know about that?

Yeah, I knew about that. When I first played, comments on forums and such said to wait at the ending screen; so I did.
It was a nice surprise and a nice touch. It's great that Chugga appreciates the game as much as I do! Gets me in the mood for online!

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
She's taking a break from avatar duty though. Gotta stay fresh!
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

13,786. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Yeah, I knew about that. When I first played, comments on forums and such said to wait at the ending screen; so I did.
It was a nice surprise and a nice touch. It's great that Chugga appreciates the game as much as I do! Gets me in the mood for online!

I'll try to get in one of his online videos. Lol.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,787. Posted:

Yeah, I was told about it after @geneon101 told me when I beat the game.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

13,788. Posted:

Yep, I've known that for quite a while.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage
TheLilK98

TheLilK98

13,789. Posted:

Well then. I feel left out haha.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

13,790. Posted:

I've known the dialogue. I actually recently told a friend of mine about it.

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Dark-Luigi

Dark-Luigi

13,791. Posted:

Yeah, I knew that as well.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Aqueous

Aqueous

13,792. Posted:

@TheLinK98 - Knew it for about 6 months or so

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Cyb3Rnite

Cyb3Rnite

13,793. Posted:

I left it hanging after the ending because I was being bothered by my cousin. Finished it again just to hear the whole thing properly. I beat the last boss almost flawlessly the first time on 5.0. Took me several tries to get it right on 2.0. Yeah, I wasn't in the zone. ^^;

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

College freshman. Crossdresser. I like being referred to as a girl. I also give relationship advice (results may vary).
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,794. Posted:

Ch. 25 was a piece of cake with my Overall Defense+8 Health+6 Raptors, you had to try to die with them on 9.0.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Auracle

Auracle

13,795. Posted:

@realhumans - Cool story, bro.
@Knuckles - I want a weapon that's so good that I have to try to lose!

I foresee what you'll do there.
Amiibo: Mario, Lucario (2), Toon Link, Luigi, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Gold Mario, Mario (SM), Silver Mario, Inkling Squid, Lucina, Ness, Wario
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,796. Posted:

@Trululu Sadly my friends have the only remaining copies and they are to lazy to convert it to a gem. Something about being 147,000 hearts short or something like that.
While you might have to try and die, you definitely won't be dealing massive damage with these claws, they didn't have much power, only one melee star, and ranged wasn't very effective for me.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Cyb3Rnite

Cyb3Rnite

13,797. Posted:

@realhumans Is someone seriously promoting anti-gayness on a family websiye? >.> Listen, I'm not gay, but I'm pretty open minded to what people do with their lives.

Let's stop this homosexuality discussion right here before it gets ugly.

@Knuckles How do you get those insane stat bonuses!? I've never messed around with it enought to get that goos a weapon.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

College freshman. Crossdresser. I like being referred to as a girl. I also give relationship advice (results may vary).
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage
New_3DaSh_XL

New_3DaSh_XL

13,798. Posted:

Well, all I can say is, I 9.0ed nearly every Chapter with a weapon with only OD+3. If I had @Knuckles's weapon, they'd all be a piece of cake

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,799. Posted:

@Dash I don't have them any more! Also they barely had any power!

@Everyone realhumans spammed that message via copy/paste in every big name 3DS thread on the front page.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward

AuthorMessage
Knuckles

Knuckles

13,800. Posted:

Remember the days we used Swapnote to organize messages? Well, Nintendo is shutting Swapnote down, so bye bye memories.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward