3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,781 to 13,800 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,781. Posted:

I'll be in the chatzy for a bit if anyone wants to play.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,782. Posted:

Ahhh, free time.
@KiDasharus Congratulations!

@Cyb3rnite If I was to go out, I would be wearing a mask and a black cloak, along with changing my voice to a deeper more crackling voice.

@Prof_Clayton @RedPanda @TheLilk98 I broke 20 for my 5k time!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,783. Posted:

Congrats!

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

13,784. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Cyb3rnite If I was to go out, I would be wearing a mask and a black cloak, along with changing my voice to a deeper more crackling voice.

What you have described here is basically Christian Bale's Batman. :P
Congrats on the new time, btw.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,785. Posted:

Wonder_Ideal wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

What you have described here is basically Christian Bale's Batman. :P
Congrats on the new time, btw.

What I think I look like when I dress up as Batman
Untitled

What I actually look like
Untitled

@Knuckles - New time? Too cool!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,786. Posted:

@Everyone Thanks, I made a minute twenty-five improvement on my best time, and was practically going at the pace I use before I start sprinting to the point of no return for the entire 3rd mile. After the race, I had people asking me if I was ok because I was practically breathing like the Joker laughing(yes, I was gasping for breath and my breathing started to get very high in pitch.), and very hard. Someone thought I was going to pass out in the last 800 meters. Over my dead body, once I am across the line, then I can die. And for the record that race was the second worse time I've ever had breathing in a race.

Oh, you guys are thinking Batman masks, I am meaning a full face mask like the ones @Wonder_Mask sells at his shop, and I've been doing the voice thing for Halloween before I saw Bale Batman.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,787. Posted:

I need a last minute costume idea. I'm thinking of getting a hat and really big shirt, tying a belt 3/4ths of the way through it, and calling myself Link. 'Course, I'd still need to make the arm guards, get some white tights and brown boots...

Eh. Too much effort. Maybe some other year. :P

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS + Wii U), Fantasy Life
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,788. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I need a last minute costume idea. I'm thinking of getting a hat and really big shirt, tying a belt 3/4ths of the way through it, and calling myself Link. 'Course, I'd still need to make the arm guards, get some white tights and brown boots...

1. Copy Dash's idea and wear a lab coat, then comb over your hair and wear glasses.
2. Buy a plastic pokéball at the store, and say you're a scientist from Pokémon.
3. ...
4. Profit!

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,789. Posted:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

1. Copy Dash's idea and wear a lab coat, then comb over your hair and wear glasses.
2. Buy a plastic pokéball at the store, and say you're a scientist from Pokémon.
3. ...
4. Profit!

:|

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,790. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Wonder_Mask wrote:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

3. ...
4. Profit!

:|

As long as you're not going to the same party, you'll be fine. u_u

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,791. Posted:

@Cybi3 You could dress up like this guy.
http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-rocket-Halloween-co...
The Japanese are so amusing.

Edited on by Prof_Clayton

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,792. Posted:

^ Can't see it

Or you could go as...
The Innocent Bystander

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,793. Posted:

@Dash Are you aiming to kill him? The innocent bystanders are always the first to go.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,794. Posted:

@Prof That is the best gif ever. I'm actually Asian. But not the smart kind of Asian. My race is a dumb one.

"I've learned to fear the white lady. She does not gain power. Instead, she destroys yours."

Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,795. Posted:

Daw, I think @James got rid of me. ;____________; I'm not gonna delete him just in case though. :|

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,796. Posted:

@Wonder_Mask @James never readded me after my 3DS was stolen. I went though every person I could who could contact him, but nothing. :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,797. Posted:

I actually have to go to the cemetery every halloween. :/
Who's James? ^^;

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,798. Posted:

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

I actually have to go to the cemetery every halloween. :/
Who's James? ^^;

@Prosody

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,799. Posted:

^ @Prosody redirects to @theblackdragon

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,800. Posted:

@Dash It's an omen! :O A bad one, probably!