3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,761 to 13,780 of 16,268

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,761. Posted:

Why have I not been getting thread emails?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,762. Posted:

@Cyb3rnite - Happy Belated Mole Day Birthday! Also nice present, have fun :)

@Knuckles - YAY! Someone else who knows of it

@TheLink98 - Because it did that only 10+ times to me, time for someone else.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,763. Posted:

Well it's working now :D

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,764. Posted:

I am typing this from my SHINY NEW used WII U.
It's the deluxe model, and I had 5 games free with the system, Arkham City, Assassin's Creed 3, Mass Effect 3, Nintendo Land, and NSMBU, which was broken and unreadable. But I really can't complain about that. The value was INSANELY good. I/we saved around 200+ dollars on this!

By the way, I'm link'd to NN now, anyone want to add me?

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,765. Posted:

@Cyb3r Sure. My NNID is in my signature

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

13,766. Posted:

@Cyb3Rnite - I'll add ya. My NNID is in my siggy.
BTW, that's a lot of games. ._.

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,767. Posted:

@Cyb3R - I just sent you the friend request. ;)

@Dash - Congrats on getting all 9s! Now that you're a billionaire, what are you going to do?

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,768. Posted:

@Trululu Billionare?! But...I got all 9s like a year ago....I want my money!

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,769. Posted:

@Cyb3r If you want our friendship to be documented on WiiU, you should send me a request. :3 I'd send you one, but my memory on topics like these is that of a goldfish.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,770. Posted:

@TheLilK98 - What? I didn't give him any hearts! @Dash said that he'd earned over a billion himself. I don't have that kind of heartage. What do you think I am, a Souflee? U_U

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Void

13,771. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

I have over a billion hearts now. ._.

Geez man, do you never spend hearts ontop of never playing anything else?:P

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,772. Posted:

Oh wait, did I say billion? I miscounted 3 decimals. Millionaire.
._."""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Whoops...

EDIT: But yes, @Void, that's pretty close to correct.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,773. Posted:

According to my vault, I currently have 2,916,252 Hearts at 407:31 Play time.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,774. Posted:

^ And I would have well over 400 hours had I been able to play over the summer of 2012. And if Fire Emblem Awakening did not exist.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,775. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

^ And I would have well over 400 hours had I been able to play over the summer of 2012. And if Fire Emblem Awakening did not exist.

Up until this year I could only play on weekends. And I didn't put as much time into awakening as I thought I would.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,776. Posted:

I have 180 hours on Awakening ._." which is probably nothing compared to @Wonder_Mask's time, but I is still ashame. I also have about 160-270 on Animal Crossing New Leaf, too.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,777. Posted:

I only have 60 hours on my Lunatic+ File, and I've had it since release...I never bought NL though.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,778. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

I have 180 hours on Awakening ._." which is probably nothing compared to @Wonder_Mask's time, but I is still ashame. I also have about 160-270 on Animal Crossing New Leaf, too.

Alas, I've only put about 500 into FEA. I think I liked the GBA ones better, especially SS. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,779. Posted:

Happy almost Halloween, everybody. Anyone dressing up in costume? :P
I have updated my avatar with a gorgeous looking vampire girl. <3

Wonder_Mask wrote:

I've only put about 500 into FEA.

I do not deserve to be called an FEA fan ._.

Edited on by Cyb3Rnite

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,780. Posted:

The most I'll be doing is wearing a lab coat, and maybe going to a friend's house to watch scary movies.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile