Showing 13,501 to 13,520 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,501. Posted:

thank god it's the next page
that gif will no longer haunt meohgodit'sstillhere
Untitled

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,502. Posted:

Quickly! We must kill the gif with other gifs!
Untitled

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,503. Posted:

I have a better idea. Let's just get outta here.
Untitled
we should totally have a .gif contest.

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst, League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,504. Posted:

Guise, wut just happened, they said something about bonus content in KIU in the Ninty Direct through Ninty Zone, and I is confused :o Are they actually adding on to KIU?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

13,505. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Guise, wut just happened, they said something about bonus content in KIU in the Ninty Direct through Ninty Zone, and I is confused :o Are they actually adding on to KIU?

Hmm? Source or it didn't happen.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,506. Posted:

I already said my source. The Nintendo Direct.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

13,507. Posted:

Sorry, I missed the direct and haven't heard any news like that.
I'll be sure to keep an eye out though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,508. Posted:

Well, if you do, tell me if I'm just hearing it wrong, because not only did they say they were going to add to KIU, they were adding to SM3DL and MK7, too. But again, someone make sure I'm not hearing it/interpreting it wrong.

EDIT: Nope, says here in a NL article.
"Nintendo plans to bring additional content to Mario Kart 7, Kid Icarus: Uprising and Super Mario 3D Land..."

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

/me is very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very happy. You better not screw up this DLC or whatever it is Nintendo >:0

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,509. Posted:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

MORE CONTENT IN KID ICARUS: UPRISING?!?! :O :O :O :O

Fixed >:0

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,510. Posted:

If there are more spotpass weapons, then that would give us purpose!!

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,511. Posted:

@KiDasharus It matters to me,...sigh...just forget what I said then... :/

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,512. Posted:

I didn't say it didn't matter, or that I didn't care, I just said, KIU, awesomeness, and this thread ;) Sorry if you didn't get my slight sarcasm.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,513. Posted:

Guys, if you don't hear from me in the next few days its because I have passed out from all of the news. I don't know how much more my body can take today, Kirby, Sonic, Kid Icarus DLC, Mighty No. 9, I wasn't ready!

Reggie, I'm sorry, I've ashamed you. :'(

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,514. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Guys, if you don't hear from me in the next few days its because I have passed out from all of the news. I don't know how much more my body can take today, Kirby, Sonic, Kid Icarus DLC, Mighty No. 9, I wasn't ready!

You must be in shock, you listed Kirby before Kiu and Sonic. :o

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

13,515. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

MORE CONTENT IN TALES OF MADNESS 2 ?!?! :O :O :O :O

Fixed with love >:0

I hope these new content is true, I was getting ready to trade-in some of those games for pokemon X/Y

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,516. Posted:

If it's from Nintendo Zones, I guarantee it's just more of the same weapons. :P

... We aren't gonna catalogue those, are we? D:

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,517. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

You must be in shock, you listed Kirby before Kiu and Sonic. :o

Yes, I was in shock, but I think I have it under control now. I also have a reasonable explanation for why Kirby was listed first. I saw the Article on NL about Kirby before I saw Sonic being confirmed in SSB4, or @Dash's KI:U post. My mind was just thinking chronically.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,518. Posted:

You know what'd be cool? Adding vehicles to multiplayer.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,519. Posted:

@TheLilk98 Well, the Aether Ring would be great for defensive play, Exo Tank gives a new meaning to Playing Dead, and Cheubot is just plain powerful. Of course, I have accidentally destroyed a few of these with my Laser Staff in a few shots, so they don't have that much HP.

I'm personally thinking new weapons or multiplayer stages. Maybe a Dark Pit skin and new dialogue in chapters? Or the option to play as Magnus in all Land Battles?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,520. Posted:

Personally, all I can see is something like new weapons, powers, or maybe a few more achievements or an extra chapter at the very most. KIU is a done game, I mean, Sakurai is working on Smash 4, so it can't be very big.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile