3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,461 to 13,480 of 16,249

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,461. Posted:

Good games @Knuckles @Clay @Mosky @Devious @Dark-Luigi :3

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

13,462. Posted:

Good games @ohwaitiwasnttherenevermind. :p

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,463. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty. ;)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,464. Posted:

So, @Happy_Mask, you want me to buy the game before I buy a Wii U? :P

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,465. Posted:

Oh, GG's yesterday.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,466. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty. ;)

Wasn't W101 made by Platinum Games? Or were you referring to the Wii U itself?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,467. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Wasn't W101 made by Platinum Games? Or were you referring to the Wii U itself?

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Ninty owns the IP.
Either way, I think you all would love it, it's got an all star voice cast, with wonder blue being voiced by Mr. Roger Craig Smith. ;)

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,468. Posted:

Jeez, Wonder Blue. aka Sonic, aka Chris Redfield, aka Batman, aka too many other characters.

Seriously, check out Roger Craig Smith's wiki page. He has done a lot.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,469. Posted:

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

It does look pretty cool. Once I get my Wii U for Christmas (hopefully), I can get it. Heck, especially since those characters have those mask's. B-)

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,470. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Jeez, Wonder Blue. aka Sonic, aka Chris Redfield, aka Batman, aka too many other characters.

Seriously, check out Roger Craig Smith's wiki page. He has done a lot.

His resume is pretty impressive, considering he's still fairly new to the biz.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,471. Posted:

Happy - Yeah, they own the IP, but they didn't DO anything for the game :/ regardless, I'll very carefully consider picking it up.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,472. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Happy - Yeah, they own the IP, but they didn't DO anything for the game :/ regardless, I'll very carefully consider picking it up.

Well they did hype it up more than any other of their releases thus far this year, so it is obvious they have their faith in it. And I'd suggest the demo, but it doesn't really give the full experience. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,473. Posted:

I tried the demo. I got stuck >.< Ideal told me how to get past it though, so I should redownload it and give it another go.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,474. Posted:

I might get it, but there are too many games whenever I get a Wii U, so I'll wait for sales~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,475. Posted:

I got a new Magnus Club yesterday~

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

13,476. Posted:

14 PAGES TO READ.
Untitled

"The wisdom of a fool won't set you free."

Currently playing: Gods Eater Burst and League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm (Closed Testing).
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Tomodachi Life, Wind Waker HD.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,477. Posted:

Untitled

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,478. Posted:

Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,479. Posted:

What's going on? D:

/pulls peoples back into thread

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,480. Posted:

Oh, I get it. You are all cowards right? You are too afraid of @KiDasharus' new Magnus Club to say around to fight him.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus