Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,441 to 13,460 of 16,250

Auracle

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

New_3DaSh_XL

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty.

Wasn't W101 made by Platinum Games? Or were you referring to the Wii U itself?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

KiDasharus wrote:

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty.

Wasn't W101 made by Platinum Games? Or were you referring to the Wii U itself?

Yes, but if I remember correctly, Ninty owns the IP.
Either way, I think you all would love it, it's got an all star voice cast, with wonder blue being voiced by Mr. Roger Craig Smith.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Knuckles

Jeez, Wonder Blue. aka Sonic, aka Chris Redfield, aka Batman, aka too many other characters.

Seriously, check out Roger Craig Smith's wiki page. He has done a lot.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Dark-Luigi

Trululu wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

All of you need the wonderful 101. It's got voice acting comparable to uprising, the gameplay is delightful, and there's a PunchOut boss. :3

@Happy's right. It's really great. You can't say Ninty isn't doing anything new after playing this beauty.

It does look pretty cool. Once I get my Wii U for Christmas (hopefully), I can get it. Heck, especially since those characters have those mask's.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Auracle

Knuckles wrote:

Jeez, Wonder Blue. aka Sonic, aka Chris Redfield, aka Batman, aka too many other characters.

Seriously, check out Roger Craig Smith's wiki page. He has done a lot.

His resume is pretty impressive, considering he's still fairly new to the biz.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Happy_Mask

KiDasharus wrote:

Happy - Yeah, they own the IP, but they didn't DO anything for the game :/ regardless, I'll very carefully consider picking it up.

Well they did hype it up more than any other of their releases thus far this year, so it is obvious they have their faith in it. And I'd suggest the demo, but it doesn't really give the full experience. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

cherrysunburst

14 PAGES TO READ.
Untitled

"What are you gonna do, type angrily at me?"

former usernames because i'm fickle: sushifreAk, Cyb3Rnite, Justice, AnActualDash, cath3Rine, rayneee
Don't be friends with me if you don't like being attacked by ironic dank memes.

Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic