3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,281 to 13,300 of 16,265

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,281. Posted:

Did my tourney opponent drop out or something?

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

13,282. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Nope I'm still here! sorry but I had a very busy weekend and right now I have a lot of work to do, but since you're almost all days in this thread, what about if we fight tomorrow, this time without excuse or pretext! :3

Yo sobrevivi al apocalipsis Maya!
3DS Friendcode: 3866-8133-8514

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,283. Posted:

Aquilalex wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Nope I'm still here! sorry but I had a very busy weekend and right now I have a lot of work to do, but since you're almost all days in this thread, what about if we fight tomorrow, this time without excuse or pretext! :3

If I can finish my homework, sure.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,284. Posted:

@Aqulialex Didn't you and @TheLilk98 duke it out in the first tourney?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

13,285. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

Aquilalex wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

If I can finish my homework, sure.

Great! I'll be checking the thread!

AuthorMessage

Aquilalex

13,286. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Aqulialex Didn't you and @TheLilk98 duke it out in the first tourney?

Indeed! He was my first opponent and this time he will be again!

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,287. Posted:

I can say he has only gotten better since that battle. I wish you both Good Luck.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,288. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I can say he has only gotten better since that battle. I wish you both Good Luck.

Thanks

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,289. Posted:

I have a room open atm if anyone wants to join.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,290. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Happy_Mask @PugKing tried to have Clayton add him over in the SBL a while ago. I thought Clayton did.

I thought I added h two. One of us must have entered the wrong friend code in somehoq. I'll look in the morning as I'm pretty tried right now might mess it up.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

OracleOfTruth

13,291. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

@Happy_Mask @PugKing tried to have Clayton add him over in the SBL a while ago. I thought Clayton did.

I thought I added h two. One of us must have entered the wrong friend code in somehoq. I'll look in the morning as I'm pretty tried right now might mess it up.

I think that's a good idea, considering the sentence you just wrote. ;)

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,292. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

I thought I added him too. One of us must have entered the wrong friend code somehow. I'll look in the morning as I'm pretty tried right now, I might mess it up.

Fixed for you.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

13,293. Posted:

GGs @clai @dash, also, I just remembered why I don't play randoms more often. :-?

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,294. Posted:

True_Hero wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Knuckles wrote:

I think that's a good idea, considering the sentence you just wrote. ;)

Yeah, I really should stop posting before I go to sleep. :$

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,295. Posted:

I will get started on compiling battle times and dates, should have it up in an hour, along with a post on NoF about it. Seriously, it is a great web site!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,296. Posted:

http://nintyonline.forumotion.com/t214-kid-icarus-uprising-on...
I tried to make a battle schedule for us, but I think it needs work. Check it out and give me feedback on NoF please.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,297. Posted:

So yeah, I'm a failure when it comes to leading sometimes, and the clan I attemped to start was one of those times, so, um disbanded I guess, if it ever was really banded to begin with.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

13,298. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

So yeah, I'm a failure when it comes to leading sometimes, and the clan I attemped to start was one of those times, so, um disbanded I guess, if it ever was really banded to begin with.

If it's any condolence, you can join my group of people that dislike the concept of clans in games. Actually, never mind, it has to be a group of one, otherwise it could be considered a clan. u_u

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,299. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Clans aren't really fun unless there's several of them around anyway. Trust me, I speak from experience.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,300. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

Clans aren't really fun unless there's several of them around anyway. Trust me, I speak from experience.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom