Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,181 to 13,200 of 16,251

Dark-Luigi

Riding on Epona form Hyrule...it's TheLilK98!
Untitled
As many times as he always stays cool. He has saved Zelda millions of times! Many of the towns folk has told him that he is the hero of time and savoir from the evil Ganon! He hasn't JUST been saving the day as an adult either. One time, when he was a teen, he's saved the whole village from a creepy cursed moon possessed by the Skull Kid. Turned into a Wolf one time and had creepy visions, but fought through it! And lived in Skyloft with his best friends and enemies! But this epic Icarus player's adventures aren't done yet, no! A Link Between Worlds, will be this Green hero's amazing adventure! No matter what will stand in this hero's way, NOTHING can make him quiver!

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

TheLilK98

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Riding on Epona form Hyrule...it's TheLilK98!
Untitled
As many times as he always stays cool. He has saved Zelda millions of times! Many of the towns folk has told him that he is the hero of time and savoir from the evil Gannon! He hasn't JUST been saving the day as an adult either. One time, when he was a teen, he's saved the whole village from a creepy cursed moon possessed by the Skull Kid. Turned into a Wolf one time and had creepy visions, but fought through it! And lived in Skyloft with his best friends and enemies! But this epic Icarus player's adventures aren't done yet, no! A Link Between Worlds, will be this Green hero's amazing adventure! No matter what will stand in this hero's way, NOTHING can make him quiver!

...YES.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Dark-Luigi wrote:

One time, when he was a teen, he's saved the whole village from a creepy cursed moon possessed by the Skull Kid.

Technically he was only 11. u_u
/me can't resist the urge to correct incorrect Majora's mask related statements

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheLilK98

Happy_Mask wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

One time, when he was a teen, he's saved the whole village from a creepy cursed moon possessed by the Skull Kid.

Are you sure he wasn't still ten? I'm pretty sure the game only says "several months later" Also, how can I link my bio in my signature? It's too big...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

TheLilK98 wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Dark-Luigi wrote:

Are you sure he wasn't still ten? I'm pretty sure the game only says "several months later" Also, how can I link my bio in my signature? It's too big...

Shiggy's actually changed it a couple of times now(I don't think on purpose, lol), but it's never dropped below 9.
As if the series didn't have enough convoluted timeline schtuff. @_@

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.