3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 13,141 to 13,160 of 16,268

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

13,141. Posted:

Ok here goes...

He's mean and green, here come's....Dark-Luigi!
Untitled
As much as he is dark and evil, he is also creepy as well. He has the soul of a pure demon, and has a creepy personality. However, do not let that fool you, he is a kind caring, and smart person. He also, has a light sense of humor not matter how he's feeling. But has for him looking pale, he may have been color drained before turned into a beast. He is always there to look up to you, and to be far to those on his good side, on his bad side? Well, then things might be bad for you. It is also quite clear that if you get on his bad side, prepared to have a beating of a life time. Because, if you cross him, he'll have you trapped in a painting while sipping tea and laughing right in your face.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,142. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi I liked it, good job! As for criticism, I'd think a Luigi picture would be more fitting than your current avatar, because your name has Luigi in it. :3
@Knuckles As long as they aren't all on weekends when I'll probably miss them. .___.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,143. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Maybe we should start weekly battles, or arrange a time of the day that some of us can tri try to be online to play KIU. Just a thought.

Untitled

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,144. Posted:

Clay's about to open a room if anyone wants to play~~~

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,145. Posted:

If it's still open I'm in

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,146. Posted:

Good games Lilk, Clay, and Tri.

Lilk, seriously man, do you have something against me? :/

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,147. Posted:

KiDasharus wrote:

Good games Lilk, Clay, and Tri.

Lilk, seriously man, do you have something against me? :/

I told you, it's dem staffs bro.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,148. Posted:

@Dark-Luigi Do me, and Good Job on yours. :)

@TheLilk98 So, in theory, if I was to stop using staffs, you would stop challenging me?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,149. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@Dark-Luigi Do me, and Good Job on yours. :)

@TheLilk98 So, in theory, if I was to stop using staffs, you would stop challenging me?

Nope.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,150. Posted:

@TheLilk98 Darn it! You are just a walking daybreak as far as I am concerned.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,151. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@TheLilk98 Darn it! You are just a walking daybreak as far as I am concerned.

I can't help that I have no sense of mercy...

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

13,152. Posted:

@knuckles, you silly monotreme, did you forget what the "M" in his old online name stood for? U_U

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,153. Posted:

@TheLilk98 I expected nothing less from a Merciless Assassin.

I went into our tourney match expecting an easy win, thinking you were a noob. Then I see you go by M.A. LilK, and my heart sinks because you are a clan member. D:

That was my biggest mis-judge of skill in all of my KI:U multiplayer rounds. I barely survived.

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self :P

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

13,154. Posted:

/me stops with teh Lurking
@Dark-Luigi: Could you make me one please? :3
@Knuckles: My Time Zone is CST,2 Hours ahead of you. :P Anyway,How about 6PM CST? I'm free then.

Edited on by PKNoUsernameHere

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,155. Posted:

@Devious Right now, we are just working out times. Keep in mind that I will be gone for a lot of them, so I'm not the guy to say "yes, this time is good."

We need to accumulate time data, find the common times that work for most of us, that includes you too @DreamyViridi, and @Blaze, then put it to a vote. We can determine the fight schedule later.

I will also be making an NoF thread about this, so we will have 2 reminders.

Oh, and to anyone on this thread without an NoF account, you should really consider joining. Its just some NL users trying to run a very tiny NL-in-a-sense.

Please feel free to critize my previous paragraph if I completely screwed up what NoF is, its almost 11:00 over here, I'm running every day, I've done something to my left knee it hurts every running step I take, not walking, but inclines, stairs, downhill. Ouch, ouch, ouch.
Also I'm taking hard classes with lots of homework, and I'm exhausted. D:

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

13,156. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@TheLilk98 I expected nothing less from a Merciless Assassin.

I went into our tourney match expecting an easy win, thinking you were a noob. Then I see you go by M.A. LilK, and my heart sinks because you are a clan member. D:

That was my biggest mis-judge of skill in all of my KI:U multiplayer rounds. I barely survived.

EVERYONE:

We need times that are good for you, so start posting the times that you tend to be free, and please include your time zone.

I'm PST, and I'm about 3 hours behind most of you. As of right now, I really don't have free time. D: I'll post when I do though.

Edit: I was in the middle of typing my post, ate dinner, came back and finished my post, only to find I've been Ninja'd by the Yoshi. Oh well, at least it isn't as bad as being Tricked by the Eggman.
A hilarious Music video if I do say so my self :P

To be honest, had 3DSPlaza's co owner not gone crazy and deleted anyone, I probably never would've joined. Unfortunatley MA doesn't exist anymore, but they were dissolved into another clan. I still wonder how that tourney match might've turned out if I hadn't used my blade first round. When I got here everyone was hyping you up so I thought you were like the Alpha or something XD EDIT Oh and I'm usually free around 6 pm EST, but I'm on EDT right now for a month or two.

Edited on by TheLilK98

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

13,157. Posted:

@TheLilk Is an assassin. u_u Rearrange "Lilk", you get kill. :o
@Dark-Luigi Sure, I'd love to see one. :D
@Knuckles Um, 7-8:30 EST is best for me.
@Everyone Good Games~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

13,158. Posted:

Between, idk, 5:00 and 8:00, I guess. Possibly later/earlier depending on how much homework I have.

Lilk - I thought it was just Laser Staves :/ you two are weird, and you should work on toning down that habit :/

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

13,159. Posted:

@Knuckles - I'm four hours ahead of you :/ I'll see what you guys come up with because I have other online gaming to make sure is running first.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

13,160. Posted:

@TheLilk98 You would have beaten me plain and simple.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus