Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 13,101 to 13,120 of 16,251

Tricoloryoshi

@knuckles, that idea is jeenius! You get my seal of approval: :-?

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Dark-Luigi

So, you see, I kind of want to be just like @True_Hero like the awesome way he makes bio's. But I figured I try something totally different by making intros like when you make an amazing entrance! And by using your favorite Video Game Characters. To do so. I can show you and example if you want.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Auracle

@Dark-Luigi I'm intrigued (and flattered) by your idea. I'd love to see an example.
Also, I hope to make some more bios soon. I'm almost finished with the especially large project I've been warring against.

@Knucklehead - A weekly battle would be perfect. It would help keep us all in shape and other fun stuff like that.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Dark-Luigi

Ok here goes...

He's mean and green, here come's....Dark-Luigi!
Untitled
As much as he is dark and evil, he is also creepy as well. He has the soul of a pure demon, and has a creepy personality. However, do not let that fool you, he is a kind caring, and smart person. He also, has a light sense of humor not matter how he's feeling. But has for him looking pale, he may have been color drained before turned into a beast. He is always there to look up to you, and to be far to those on his good side, on his bad side? Well, then things might be bad for you. It is also quite clear that if you get on his bad side, prepared to have a beating of a life time. Because, if you cross him, he'll have you trapped in a painting while sipping tea and laughing right in your face.

Edited on by Dark-Luigi

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it mysel...

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

Prof_Clayton

@Dark-Luigi I liked it, good job! As for criticism, I'd think a Luigi picture would be more fitting than your current avatar, because your name has Luigi in it. :3
@Knuckles As long as they aren't all on weekends when I'll probably miss them. .___.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.