Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 12,961 to 12,980 of 16,251

New_3DaSh_XL

TheLilK98 wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

I've said this before to Clay, I'll say it again.

If no one posts, I'll be posting. I'm going to keep stubbornly posting unless a) something happens or b) it's locked. You guys don't realize what this thread is and KIU is to me.

That...that was beautiful...-sniff- So can I bash your skull in today? Cause this is my last day of vacation XD

(sorry for double posting) Sure. I'll get you added if I haven't already. I have some school stuff to finish up, I should be ready to roll by 5:30, so how does around 6-6:30 sound?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Aqueous

It was bound to happen Knuckles. Have you seen the Pony thread? It did the same thing after 10,000 posts. There just isn't much to post about right now. I had a great time with the game and still break it out every now and then but it is hard to fight you guys and I'm an rpg guy. I kind of hone in on them before my shooters when bored. Just finding you guys on is tricky enough sometimes too. The tournament is likely taking from here a bit now. Maybe this will re-spark soon.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Talking about online KOs? I have about just under 8000. Side note, it was fun Mario Karting with you @Knuckles. Watch out if you join me again, other 20,000+ VR racers tend to be jerks...

As for the thread, I don't know what to say; this place is one of the main reasons I joined NintendoLife in the first place! I may not post as much as I used to but I'm always lurking about. If something were to happen to it, that'd be the equivalent of my house being demolished while I was sleeping. Yet, I can't do anything meaningful...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

TheLilK98

KiDasharus wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

KiDasharus wrote:

I've said this before to Clay, I'll say it again.

If no one posts, I'll be posting. I'm going to keep stubbornly posting unless a) something happens or b) it's locked. You guys don't realize what this thread is and KIU is to me.

That...that was beautiful...-sniff- So can I bash your skull in today? Cause this is my last day of vacation XD

(sorry for double posting) Sure. I'll get you added if I haven't already. I have some school stuff to finish up, I should be ready to roll by 5:30, so how does around 6-6:30 sound?

EST? sure. I could go right now actually.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

LyIa

12 Online KOs.
It appears I am better at losing than Tri is. u_u
(We got into an argument over Worst Player before. Tri being sarcastic, and me just bragging about stupid things.)

all men are kings 👑

Tricoloryoshi

@cyb3r, 12>16025, which makes me the worst, u_u

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles

Just a little more!

@DreamyViridi I saw you online, and joined. Wanting to make sure you knew it was me, Knuckles, I used my Knuckles Mii. Sadly, I am awful with it. After two races, I switch to my tried and true Shy Guy B-Dasher! And then you just left as I dropped out and switched. But I stayed around for a while, and held my ground. Got a few 2nd's and 1sts. Must have been because you left.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

Can I have post#12,999?

EDIT: You guys were MARIO KARTING? Damn, I wish I was there.

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

LyIa

I just found out that there's a Forces of Nature enemy that's called Trinamite.
//looks at tricolor

all men are kings 👑

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.