Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 16,251

TylerBH

I did send you a Friend Request @Prof_Quackton. Did you get it or do you need my Friend Code?

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

Prof_Clayton

@TylerBH Actually, 3DS doesn't notify if someone has added you, but your FC is in your sig so I'll add you now. If you'd like to battle I'll be in the Videogame Chatroom in my signature~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TeeJay

Can I battle with you guys? I can't enter chat while I'm battling but I want to see how my weapon fares against the NLife crowd.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Auracle

@TylerBH - Nice to meet you too! It's great to have you aboard. If you ever think you're seeing double of me, then it's probably just my partner-in-uncrime, @Ideal_Hero. Don't worry. He doesn't bite... anymore.

@Big-Luigi - No need to apologize. I just wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic welcome.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Mansa

so....anyone opening up a room?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

TylerBH

It's nice to meet you too @True_Hero, I'm glad to be aboard!

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

Mansa

I know, I know. can I add you so I wont miss as much battles?

Mansa

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Prof_Clayton

KiDasharus wrote:

Whynot - I'm not sure how many times we've posted the link to the chatbox we organize stuff too, but if you're not there, that's your fault you're missing battles.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TylerBH

@Whynot--, you should copy the chatroom link so you don't forget. It's underneath @Prof_Quackton's signature titled VideoGame Chatroom. That is all.

TeeJay

Good game guys, the one game where there wasn't intense lag! At least for me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

LyIa

AAAAAGH TWO NEW GUYS
What happened when I was out? How many pages this time?

all men are kings 👑

Tricoloryoshi

Cyb3Rnite wrote:

AAAAAGH TWO NEW GUYS
What happened when I was out? How many pages this time?

While you were out, a bunch of new guys appeared, this chatzy became active, and we decided to make another tourney.

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.