3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 12,701 to 12,720 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

12,701. Posted:

Room's open everyone~

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

12,702. Posted:

@TylerBH Believe me when I say, you won't even see some of us coming. Particularly Knuckles, TeeJay, Ruceyod and LJM. The others are much more direct in their approaches. :O

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

12,703. Posted:

Good games Guys! :)

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

12,704. Posted:

Good games @dash @clay @big-luigi @deviosus @TeeJay~
Bleh.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,705. Posted:

Yes, good games! I enjoyed these battles. Though sometimes I couldn't tell what the heck was going on, lol.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

12,706. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

@TylerBH Believe me when I say, you won't even see some of us coming. Particularly Knuckles, TeeJay, Ruceyod and LJM. The others are much more direct in their approaches. :O

Untitled

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,707. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

If I had my old claws, you would definitely see me coming, as I'd be all up in your face and never leave you alone! As it so happens right now though, the weapon I currently have has some nice range for a blade, and is best for ranged attacks, so yeah, I may catch you by surprise.

AuthorMessage

TylerBH

12,708. Posted:

Hey, I'm really sorry I didn't join you guys earlier. I fell pretty bad now.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

3DS Friend Code: 1607-1863-5763

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

12,709. Posted:

@TylerBH - Don't feel too bad, dude. I miss matches all of the time.
While they were playing, I was sleeping... :$

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

12,710. Posted:

@DreamyViridi No excuses, I was sleep playing those matches, like sleep walking but with your hands :P
I still need to play you though. D:
@Tri @Dash @Devious @Goose @Big-Luigi @Caramel @OthersIProbablyMissed Good games~
@Happy_Mask I must be too direct in my approach, if @LordJumpMad is sneakier than me. I must rectify this posthaste. D:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

12,711. Posted:

@sneakiness, I'm never "sneaky", who needs stealth? Imma just run head first into trouble guns a-blazin'. :P

my bio by @true_hero

AuthorMessage

ReindeerDasher

12,712. Posted:

If you see Tri, look for the guy aiming for him. That'll be me u_u even if I'm not very sneaky.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Pit - "Uh, what's a KO?"
Palutena - "Good luck, Pit."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

12,713. Posted:

I've fused myself a nice Viper Blade with Overall Defense +5 and Recovery Effect +2 for solo mode, and it's proving useful for clearing chapters on level 9 intensity. This means I'm getting good weapons to fuse with again. I've made a nice one, but the real gem is still in the works, its attributes patiently waiting in another weapon to be fused. For now I'm just gonna reel in as many high level weapons as possible until those attributes can all be carried over. You guys better watch yourselves... >:]

Edited on by TeeJay

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

12,714. Posted:

@Caramel You should join the tournament, by the time it begins I'm sure you'll have good weapons back~ :3
@Dash Exactly, there's a weapon triangle. There's Tricolor, and the person aiming at Tricolor, and the person aiming at that person who is being aimed at by Tricolor. :logic:

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
Videogame Chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

12,715. Posted:

@Quack You forgot the sniper who took out Tricolor before the other two. Then kills the other two in 1 shot.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

12,716. Posted:

There's an LvD up for whoever wants to play. :-?

my bio by @true_hero

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

12,717. Posted:

After being hit by one of @Tri's high homing attacks one too many times, I have decided that more than half of you can't make a shot without homing. If you care to prove me wrong, disable shot homing in the options and ask to play me. I'll gladly play, and I truly hope I get my butt handed to me, proving me wrong. No Homing boost, or Autoreticule powers allowed.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

12,718. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

After being hit by one of @Tri's high homing attacks one too many times, I have decided that more than half of you can't make a shot without homing. If you care to prove me wrong, disable shot homing in the options and ask to play me. I'll gladly play, and I truly hope I get my butt handed to me, proving me wrong. No Homing boost, or Autoreticule powers allowed.

I'd do it, but you have an advantage because Laser Staff has a larger hit box than my flintlock. Plus we already did this before, if you forgot. u_u I guess I can, whatever.

Welcome to my signature.
Videogame Chatroom

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

12,719. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Guess who specializes in melee attacks? :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

12,720. Posted:

@Clay I remember, and I put you in the less than half category.

@Happy Congratulations! You pointed out the obvious! I never said melee wasn't allowed.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus