Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 12,701 to 12,720 of 16,250

Tricoloryoshi

@knuckles, what I meant was, where do you think I stand? :-?
@dash. /me applauds

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles

@Tricoloryoshi I personally don't think it, but thats why I said I hope I get my butt kicked and proved wrong. I have a little more respect for people who can make shots without homing.

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

Tricoloryoshi

Knuckles wrote:

@Tricoloryoshi I personally don't think it, but thats why I said I hope I get my butt kicked and proved wrong. I have a little more respect for people who can make shots without homing.

Well, maybe later I can one on one you with a staff~~~

my bio by @true_hero

TeeJay

Hahahaha. MWAHAHAHA! My weapon! She is complete! To be truly satisfied I need a certain power which I don't have but I can function without it for now. I'll sign up for that tournament!

Nintendo ID: TeeJay92

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tricoloryoshi

Caramel wrote:

Hahahaha. MWAHAHAHA! My weapon! She is complete! To be truly satisfied I need a certain power which I don't have but I can function without it for now. I'll sign up for that tournament!

Alright, I'm a little concerned about this "power", but I'll add you to it. :-?

my bio by @true_hero

TylerBH

So, should I get all of your Friend Codes in order to join you guys and gals?

Edited on by TylerBH

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

TeeJay

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

Caramel wrote:

Alright, I'm a little concerned about this "power", but I'll add you to it. :-?

Are there banned powers? If so please tell me what they are. I don't have or was planning to use Libra Sponge just so you know.

DreamyViridi

@Caramel - According to the Tourney...
Banned Powers
Libra Sponge, Aries Armor, Slip-Shot, Bumblebee, Playing Dead, Trade-off, Pisces Heal

Banned Weapons (in case you're interested.)
Predator Cannon, Magnus Club, Ninja Palm, Angel Bow, Eyetracks Orbitars, Compact Arm, Gemini Orbitars, Atlas Club, Taurus Arm, Brawler Claws, Raptor Claws.

All those are banned; supposedly because they're overpowered or can be very cheap.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Viridi's taking a break from Avi duty. Be nice to Peri. Or else...
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

Big-Luigi wrote:

Guys...am I hallucinating or did I just see @True_Hero in the tournament thread?

Since when have I been a celebrity? Untitled

Wow. It looks like we've got several new peeps aboard. Not bad.

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

TeeJay

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Caramel - According to the Tourney...
Banned Powers
Libra Sponge, Aries Armor, Slip-Shot, Bumblebee, Playing Dead, Trade-off, Pisces Heal

Banned Weapons (in case you're interested.)
Predator Cannon, Magnus Club, Ninja Palm, Angel Bow, Eyetracks Orbitars, Compact Arm, Gemini Orbitars, Atlas Club, Taurus Arm, Brawler Claws, Raptor Claws.

All those are banned; supposedly because they're overpowered or can be very cheap.

Thanks. I don't have a problem with any of these, so I'm good! The power I'm aching for doesn't fall under any of those banned powers.

TylerBH

Hello @True_Hero, I'm the new kid here. Nice to meet you.

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew in the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XVI Ratchet and Clank: The Movie and PS4!

TeeJay

Well I just tested my new weapon out online and I can safely say I am highly satisfied with it. Highly satisfied. I can effectively wreck havoc with it, even without my power.

Edited on by TeeJay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic