3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 121 to 140 of 16,269

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

121. Posted:

@geneon101 Alright you can post Day 28's weapon tomorrow!
Also, if anyone has a question try your best to answer it, if not then i will on friday or maybe thursday if i get REALLY lucky...

Lastly, the reason i picked you to be my reliable, call on was what you said in your 1st post (101) and that you show up at least once a day. Well your hired, and will be paid in spotpass weapons daily. Also if your 3DS acts up and you can't get the weapon on the day I ask you to post, just tell me and ask for someone else to post it. If no one does then I'll post it the next day. Just because I can't post them doesn't mean I don't get them :)

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

geneon101

122. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Here's a new question for you guys, what is the weapon you want to get the most over spotpass?

im lurking for a weapon for heart gain so i can start farming. already have the +3 heart gin power one.

Knuckles wrote:

@geneon101 Alright you can post Day 28's weapon tomorrow!
Lastly, the reason i picked you to be my reliable, call on was what you said in your 1st post (101) and that you show up at least once a day. Well your hired, and will be paid in spotpass weapons daily. Also if your 3DS acts up and you can't get the weapon on the day I ask you to post, just tell me and ask for someone else to post it. If no one does then I'll post it the next day. Just because I can't post them doesn't mean I don't get them :)

lol sounds good :)
will do and its very unlikely that anything would happen to my 3ds [::knocks on wood::]

link if interested in farming hearts: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997768-/62398124

Edited on by geneon101

3DS FC: 2191-8488-0729 [lemme know if you add me]
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

AuthorMessage

geneon101

123. Posted:

also @Knuckles your time zone is pacific correct? im central. so if its noon for you its 2pm for me. so i would get my spot pass sooner then you so if you know you wont be able to post just lemme know and i can do it sooner :)

also i get off work at 1pm your time. and am usually home about a hour after :)

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

124. Posted:

@geneon101 Yes i'm in the Pacific Time Zone, and i knew you were in Illinois (CST) because of your first comment :) Great thought though, I didn't think of it that way before, but I've always tried to give a heads up if I know I can't post. Now if it falls on a day my 3DS likes to (take 20 minutes in wi-fi to get a spotpass weapon and I believe it was being stubborn) be annoying, then i will state it in a post, without much heads up.

Thanks for your enthusiasm for helping me! Hope I don't have to call on you too often but remember if you really want to post a weapon just ask me ahead of time. :)
That goes to everyone not just @geneon101 :)

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

geneon101

125. Posted:

op lol just realized that today was day 28 haha
i got my spot pass around 8am also....so...interesting

Day 28
Name: Laser Staff
Ranged: ★★★★★
Melee: ★★
Value: 304
Buffs: Knockback defense +3
Freezing +4
Recovery effect +4
Gem to Weapon: 75400
Gem to Hearts: 325

Edited on by geneon101

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

126. Posted:

@geneon101, Thanks for posting for me! This is my gem favorite so far, but why is this titled Day 22? You just might want to edit that :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

127. Posted:

lol good eye @Knuckles. yeah i copied the template from my day 22 post

AuthorMessage

geneon101

128. Posted:

want me to post day 29? i can post anytime of day really. so im more then willing to do a [if you dont post and its after __:__ 'o clock' i'll post it] your call :)

Edited on by geneon101

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

129. Posted:

@geneon101 Thanks, but I'm good, only tired, and don't want to type it right now, BUT I'll post both Day 29 and 30 around 8:00am/8:00 PST so near 10:00 CST.

If you have a burning desire to post go ahead,then otherwise I'll do it tomorrow.:)
I said from the start I wasn't going to ask you to post for me when I get lazy :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

130. Posted:

@geneon 101 Thanks for keeping me on track, and i'm just going to do both right now

Day 29
Bomber Arm
Ranged ★☆
Melee ☆
Value 168
Confusion +2
Dash Charge Shot +1
Gem to Weapon 4000
Gem to Hearts 45

Now the only reason I sometimes don't like to post is the fact i can only use the 3DS browser to post, and don't want to type/right them down twice :)

Day 30 is going to be in a few minutes so hang tight!

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

131. Posted:

will the keep giving out gems or will it stop soon?

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

132. Posted:

@dark-insanity Like I have said before I believe it is for a year like the DQIV quests, 1 a day for a year, at least thats how I read it when James reported it back in late Feb/early March.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

133. Posted:

@geneon101 Wait, what did you mean when you said you got the weapon gem at 8:00 am CST? Did you leave your system on all night? Or is that when you turned your system on and recieved the weapon. Either way, I believe it is safe to say they don't launch at midnight anymore. Funny, I always get mine when i turn it on roughly at 6:40 in the morning...

I'll post Day 30 tomorrow.... I mean later today :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

134. Posted:

Day 30
Midnight Palm
Ranged:★
Melee:★★★☆
Value:262
Health +5
Shot Homing +2
Speed +1
Forward-Dash Continuous Fire +3
Gem to Weapons 26100
Gem to Hearts 200

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

135. Posted:

@Knuckles
anytime bud :)
yeah i leave mine on all the time. rarely ever turn it off. its on the charger when im asleep and i have he nyko battery pack as well :)

and yeah @dark-insanity its for a year from release of the game.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

136. Posted:

@geneon101 Me to I also have the generic Nyko Battery Pack, but you have the Male "he" Nyko Battery Pack so it is superior!
Also where did you get that info? I haven't been quote worthy because I can't find the proper info! Please if you have a link to the page that would make YOU quote worthy! Or just post the web address what ever works for you!

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

geneon101

137. Posted:

@Knuckles
lol that was a typo. meant to put the. no t so it came out as he.
battery pack i have: http://tinyurl.com/7jan8bc

as for the gems. i was just referring to one of your earlier posts. :|
re-asked the question on a different page to see if anyone knows as of yet. and here again soon at select gamestops they are doing another ar card promotion so i'll ask the rep that comes to mine about it.

last one was april 14th from 1pm-4pm. i was there before she was setup and left after she took her stuff down. luckily the one in my town is one that they choose :)

Edited on by geneon101

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

138. Posted:

@geneon101 I was just giving you a hard time, I have the same Nyko PowerPak you do the one that clips on right? Otherwise you have the other Nyko PowerPak that just gives a 3rd less of the power without unscrewing the back! I use mine for 10hr Kid Icarus Sessions at a time away from the outlet and charger! (Joking on the time) :)

Also, Thanks for doing the research at Gamestop! Hopefully you can get a direct answer! :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

139. Posted:

ok thanks for telling me guys,also i got the nyko battery pak as well

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

geneon101

140. Posted:

yeah you have to physically take out the 4 micro screws and the pack has its own 4 built in ones. :)

and yeah @dark-insanity its def worth it.

i had mine on for 3 days with no charger and it was only down to half battery