Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 11,561 to 11,580 of 16,251

whynot-

I would have take it. I would have just give it autoreticle, slip shot, invisible shot and pull the trigger. :/

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

Knuckles

@whynot @Luigiman200 You both sicken me.

@Ideal No, I have a copy of the Mii, it just takes time to get right. @True told me that they guy who took the NNID has an awful Knuckles Mii compared to mine.
Can you post a side by side comparison of the two Knuckles Miis for me for me?Thanks, and...
@Heroes Happy Early Birthday!
Everyone sing with me

"Sonic Heroes! (Sonic Heroes!) Bind you, confined you, defying your reign. Sonic Heroes! (Sonic Heroes!) Setting the stage for a heroes parade!"

Whoops! Wrong song.
"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Our Dearest Heroes
Happy Birthday to you!"

My Present: You can both use the Master Emeralds Power for a day to go "Super". Now you can be Super Heroes! XD And don't worry about Rings, I have enough to keep you "Super" for a day.

So, what did YOU get for the threads @Heroes?

Edited on by Knuckles

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

whynot-

w-what did I do???

DreamyViridi

Huh, what did I do...?
It's the Slip Shot, isn't it, @Knuckles? I'm sorry, it's just so my shots don't hit the edge of surroundings, don't hate me for it. I don't spam it, I swear...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Auracle

@Knuckles - Thanks buddy! Great song choice BTW. Classic.
Thanks to the power boost I got from the Master Emerald, I was able to make this for all of you guys!
Untitled
...Ok, let me explain a few things. While that is my name, I am most certainly not turning 9. That was like... a million birthdays ago. Second, I didn't actually make the cake so don't blame me for the creepy (but edible) Poke-people. I just used the Emerald to speed up my Interwebs so that I could find the picture real fast. Look, you know what, just... just eat the cake. I'm done explaining it.
Thanks again!

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Ideal_Hero

UntitledUntitled
Before and after Proactiv. The difference is astounding.
Thanks for the Happy Birthday song! I think that a Sonic song should become the new birthday song. It would be big.
Anyways, I think I will do the "Heroes' parade" thing.
Untitled
Enjoy~

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Knuckles

@whynot- @Luigiman200 I was joking, but @whynot- that is a cruel unhonorable set up. Enjoy waiting 3 seconds for charge shots, and when you get under heavy attack, have no speed to run away to safety. And doesn't autoreticule lock on to people even if they are on the other side of a wall? XD

@True No problem, but my left arm still is a problem for me. I injured by elbow, and one doesn't realize how much they use something until its too late.

The Master Emeraloggery

Happy_Mask

@Ideal I got a kick out of the proactive joke.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

whynot-

Knuckles wrote:

@whynot- @Luigiman200 I was joking, but @whynot- that is a cruel unhonorable set up. Enjoy waiting 3 seconds for charge shots, and when you get under heavy attack, have no speed to run away to safety. And doesn't autoreticule lock on to people even if they are on the other side of a wall? XD

Dont forget the one-hit KO ;D

Edited on by whynot-

thelegendoflink

Alright, sorry for not being here for a while, @HappyMask got it right, I'm busy with my studies, so I don't think I'll be able to be as often. I'll still try to come as much as I can once I'm free, so don't worry about me dying yet.
@Knuckles
Well, that's certainly horrible, I'd had been much madder than you. That's the reason I'm really paranoid about pretty much everything. I think most of the times that if something can go wrong, it will go wrong. But anyways, at least it turned OK at the end, except for your poor Laser Staff. RIP
@Heroes
Happy Birthday! I may do some games with scarfed Reshiram and Zekrom in your honour .

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Knuckles

@Sherman Don't worry, when I get my new 3DS either tomorrow, or Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, your FC will go right after @geneon's.

@3Dash Thanks for bringing @Sherman up to speed.

@whynot- When I remake my Laser Staff, I'll show you its true might.

@tlol I had to take it off of my being for 50 minutes, and when I got back it was gone. Believe me, I was mad, but I was mostly upset. Just look at my stolenloggery.
Its too late now, but if I found out who did it, I would have gotten back in completely legal ways instead of plowing my fist through his face like a picture @True posted around one of our thousand post mile marks.

@Ideal This is in response to your most recent comment on my BL. My phone which can only display BL and NoF, is crashing too much for my liking, and my DSi Browser barely likes NL, refuses to work on NoF, and has a hard time displaying BL, is more [excuse the pun] ideal to use.

I appreciate the jokes about getting better, and I know you just meant for light-hearted humor, but it annoyed me.
I really hurt my arm exactly at my left elbow. It hurts my arm to have it extended at 180 degress. It hurts to pick up a light water bottle, or twist a door knob. I can use my arm, but I put myself under enough pain to try not to even use my arm. I think I bruised the tendons or whatever fibers connent my hand to my lower arm as I can't even make a fist without a slight pain on the buttom side of my lower arm.
I didn't mean to sound upset or angry, but this injury really got me good, and I didn't really want any Sonic jokes about it.

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

@Ideal No, it was fine, I just read it wrong and upset myself. I know you meant for lighthearted humor, but seeing as I almost fractured my elbow, I couldn't read it and laugh. I read it like this

"carry some rings"
Rings wouldn't do me any good as I hit the ground, not spikes or an enemy.
"ran into a MotoBug"
Joking about death.
"Flex my muscles"
I knew that joke would be made seeing how I call myself Knuckles, and I can't move my arm without it being in pain.

I should be sorry @Ideal, not you.
Had it been any other time, and I didn't almost fracture my elbow, I would have had a hard time getting off of the floor, and stop laughing.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.