3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 11,361 to 11,380 of 16,265

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,361. Posted:

@Prof All you have to do is beat me once or twice, and you hold #1. Thats why I am so aggressive in the weekly races held by @Windy. If they want #1, come and get me!

Anyway, it is a solid effort DS game, as the original is ATV Wild Ride DS. The gameplay is loose when compared to Mario Kart, the drift system is not existant. Instead when you approach jumps, you have to press L(short, .5 on boost bar), R(medium, 1 on boosr bar), or L+R(long, 2 on boost bar), plus 1 of 8 directions on the D-Pad or Circle pad for a stunt. Completing of the stunt in the air gives you nitro, and you can use it anytime. However once you use L+R+Up, you cant use it again for 1 lap, and the same is true for any of the other 23 stunts. It is annoying, but one slowly gets used to it.
The Single player consists of 6 Grand Prix races, 4 races long, a Time Trial, a single race, and a freestyle(stunt) modes.
Online is usually barren of any sign of life, and rage quiters are far to common for me. (One time when I was #3, and I was in a 1-1 race against #2, pure coincidence, and he quit the moment I got ahead to save his score. :P )
However, it is locked at 60FPS per second, and has a very smooth connection.

So, its up to you. You get out of it as much as you put in. Upon beating all of the Grand Prix's with 1st, there is nothing left for you to do, but it took me weeks to do that, and actually get good at the game.
I would say get it at the discount, and don't steal first from me.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

11,362. Posted:

Untitled
Fear my bunny punching paws so fast can you dodge~?
I should really go practice sometime u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,363. Posted:

@BadBunny I still have you registered on my 3DS, I could help you practice. :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

11,364. Posted:

My internet's being stupid. I can't join anyone... I was really looking forward to MK7, too...

Dreaming, forever longing, that someday Nintendo would make a MOBA-type game.

Currently playing: League of Legends, Heroes of the Storm, Super Smash Bros. Kerfuffle (3DS), Mass Effect 3
Things I probably should be making progress on: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Gods Eater Burst

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

11,365. Posted:

@Knuckles I'm not sure about it then, if online is empty and it is just a racer. I'll consider it. :3 Thanks!
@BadKitty I'd fight you, but we could never add each other. u_u

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,366. Posted:

@Prof Friday nights are usually full of life around 6:00PM PST.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

BadKitty

11,367. Posted:

@Clay How could I when you gave me that false code, I added you btw u_u

If I have time I'll gladly fight one of yous later, take advantage of this cause I will suck~ u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You're probly the best person I've battled on Nlife so far u_u

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter: Emeralds110

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,368. Posted:

I need your guys help fast. My 3DS has been stolen, yes stolen. I was last online just before 7:00 AM PST. I need to know if my 3ds has gone online in the last few hours.
And if I don't get it back, then you guys won't hear from me often, as I usually use my 3ds to get on NL, BL, NoF, etc.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

11,369. Posted:

Wouldn't you be more frantic if your 3DS was stolen @Knuckles?

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

11,370. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

I need your guys help fast. My 3DS has been stolen, yes stolen. I was last online just before 7:00 AM PST. I need to know if my 3ds has gone online in the last few hours.
And if I don't get it back, then you guys won't hear from me often, as I usually use my 3ds to get on NL, BL, NoF, etc.

You were last online 8 hours ago.

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,371. Posted:

@Tri Thanks, so the thief hasn't connected it to internet yet. Hopefully they will just kill the battery and put it back from where they took it .

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,372. Posted:

Emperor wrote:

Wouldn't you be more frantic if your 3DS was stolen @Knuckles?

I've been frantic since 8:43 AM PST, and I finally got to a computer to post this.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

HaastMK7

11,373. Posted:

I'll help but to be honest most thieves wont just "Put it back" :p

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,374. Posted:

I know, but it was stolen at a school, and without a charger it only has a day of charge. So, they have no point to keep it. Hopefully they would put it back instead of throwing it away with KIU, my SD card full of games and system. I'm just trying to be hopeful, and I've been worried sick all day.
Edit: Goodbye for now. I won't be able to check a computer until Friday, and if I get it back, I will change my 3DS message to found.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

11,375. Posted:

@knuckles, or they'll go out and buy a 3ds charger. :S
I hope this is just one of those silly moments where people jump to conclusions and instead, you just find out you misplaced it :3

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

11,376. Posted:

We'll keep you informed if you come online or anything like that. I hope they give it back D:

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,377. Posted:

Tricoloryoshi wrote:

@knuckles, or they'll go out and buy a 3ds charger. :S
I hope this is just one of those silly moments where people jump to conclusions and instead, you just find out you misplaced it :3

My only chance is that I left it at home and it wasn't in the pocket I remember putting it into, that takes up most of the space there. Not only that, but my locker door was open, and it was the only thing missing.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

11,378. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

We'll keep you informed if you come online or anything like that. I hope they give it back D:

me too. I don't even care if its charged, or has the sd card. I only want the system, and KIU, as I have a 2 week old backup on a computer.
And now I'm gone.

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Blaze

11,379. Posted:

Hope you manage to find it knuckles. D:

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

3DS Friend Code: 4914-4746-2130 | Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

11,380. Posted:

@Knuckles Well, that's an unfortunate turn of events. :( Hopefully you find it. :3 But who would know your locker combo?
@BadKitty I'll add you tomorrow; I'm downloading Nano Assault then off to bed. :3 (Also that was the real FC, unless my BL, or your 3ds, is stupid. :p)
@Knuckles Just checked, 10 hours ago.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward