Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 11,361 to 11,380 of 16,251

BadKitty

Poor knuckles, what rotten school brat did it. >:[
I'm sure the punk will put it back at some point unless he keeps it for himself, perhaps he was hoping something certain was in it, whether it's a game or info.
Hope you get to the bottom of it.
Really who would waste time stealing anything made from Nintendo? This world is quite whack. O_o

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

DreamyViridi

Ouch! That's got to sting mentally...
Hope you can get your 3DS back somehow, @Knuckles.

If it was me, and I found out who did it; they'd totally get a Palm to the face!

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

LyIa

That's a common sight here in the Philippines with cellphones. It usually goes directly to the flea markets. Good Luck, though. Must be tough. I'd faint at the realization of that.

all men are kings 👑

Aqueous

@Knuckles - Best of luck, hopefully you won't be re-starting on a new copy.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Knuckles

I'm back in the... game. /sobs
I'm using my DSi browser, and have resorted to old hardware.
I still haven't got my 3DS back, or KI:U D:
Expected loss of 500+ dollars, in system, $170, KI:U, $40, FEA, NSMB2, OoT 3D, Unchained Blades, $150, and too many DSiWare and 3DSware titles to count.
I won't be on as much anymore, but my 3DS' missing wish is to keep this thread alive. Oh, and @tlol, until I get my system back, or buy a new one and KI:U, I give you full permission to torment everyone with your laser staff as all of my staves are... gone. /Cries

I'll be checking in tomorrow morning, but I might not post, unless I see fit.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

LyIa

Oh, dude... 500+ dollars!? I never realized how much my games were worth until now... Let's hope this is the last time this happens to one of us.

all men are kings 👑

Prof_Clayton

@Knuckles I'll fuse a Laser Staff in your honor~
I hope it turns up though.
Still hasn't gone online. And I did the Swapnote test and I haven't been deleted.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Knuckles

@Cyb3r Yeah, didn't realize it myself until it was stolen.
@Prof I'm still holding out, but at this point, not much hope. I actually thought my friends could track it by streetpass. You know, the time stamp on the system when you streetpass. With that, hope someone you know with a 3DS streetpassed it. But they were all off yesterday until I told them about it, and only 1 streetpass was gotten from me, after the final bell rang, when one of them turned it on.

Oh, and my 3DS would be dead by know, so the thief would need a charger.

The Master Emeraloggery

Aqueous

@Knuckles - Good luck on the hunt. In the mean while it is time to break out some laser staffs.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

Kentendo41

Any suspects knuckles?

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

3DS Friend Code: 5069-5153-0100

KiwiPanda

@Knuckles- The exact same thing actually happened to a friend of mine, and he was devastated... Just keep hoping you can find it, I guess. D:
I only got to play your Laser Staffs so many times...

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Knuckles

I have a group of 30+ people and my friends looking for my 3DS, and we are relentlessly searching around my school, and keeping our eyes peeled for (to my massive gaming knowledge around the school) the only black 3ds there.
Oh, and I just called Ninty, and they said that when I buy a new 3DS (and its a when, not if) I can send in some paperwork saying what has happened, and they will maybe send me some download codes for my lost games.

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

I just realized how really terrible it would've felt to go out into the halls, realize my locker was open, and see that my 3DS was stolen. D:
Good luck, again. The Ninty thing sounds good, but, of course, we're all hoping you find the original.

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Knuckles

@RedPanda I have have my stomach in knots since I lost it. Day 1 and 2, my appetite was completely gone. Even with all you can fried chicken.
Had to wipe all things of my netflix account, so the thief doesn't get free netflix. ;(
On a happy note, I found out that netflix's jumpstart code is the Konami Code, minus B A START, and with 4 extra ups.

The Master Emeraloggery

KiwiPanda

Not to make everything worse... but what if the thief simply hasn't set up their 3DS's wifi, yet?

Previously RedPanda.
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
~
Come visit

Knuckles

Thank you @3Dash, but unless said thief has a charger, my 3DS is dead right now, after being on, at the lowest possible light settings, with power save on, and wireless communications active.
I don't want to play any video games right now, and I haven't played one since my 3DS was stolen. I only feel guilt when I'm about to play any other system, or one of my old Sonic games.
My only KI:U weapon left is my Overall Defense+8, Health +6 claws. They only survived because I set them to streetpass along time ago, and my friends got them. I didn't use any of my other weapons for streetpass, mainly because I knew my friends would kill me brutally with them, as I did the same to them every battle.

The Master Emeraloggery

Kentendo41

The Theif could have bought aa new charger and if the theif connected to his or her wifi the fc would change and you guys wouldn't no when the theif was online.

in game name is kenny
Rock safari With Boldore Magcargo and shuckle
Love my Wii U and planning on getting both smashes so add mii if you wanna ''smash''

3DS Friend Code: 5069-5153-0100

Knuckles

@RedPanda I've taken that into consideration, but I as I said above it should be dead by now, and the only stores that sell chargers are 2 towns over, and about 40 minute drive both ways.
I've also taken in to consideration, the thief isn't very smart, because they kept the system on, not knowing about streetpass, or didn't know it was on in the first place. Anyway, I doubt the thief knows that you guys are my friends anyway, as he most likely hasn't even booted up the Friends List.

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.