3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Showing 10,901 to 10,920 of 16,261

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,901. Posted:

@mudjo @Prof_Clayton is still working on it. You can view the incomplete version on Colors Live under ClaytonStar.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

10,902. Posted:

Actually, I might not be able to play later... I was just told that later I get to go to a counselor that will partially determine if I have ADHD... uh.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

10,903. Posted:

@mudjo Still working on it. I just have gotten a little distracted. The final version is coming nicely, but @JumpMad is hard to nail. His awesomeness is too hard to capture in one image. u_u

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,904. Posted:

@3Dash You really need to go to a doctor to see if you have ADHD? Do you feel the need to be doing something all of the time that gets the attention? Have a very high energy level?
Best of luck. Sorry about having to go through that.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

10,905. Posted:

@Knuckles - I dunno, my mom just said I'm going to a counselor later. I'm not all that stressed about it. But, uh, yes to those last 2 questions.

Edited on by Dashtag

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,906. Posted:

@Prof Still up for that battle? I have a new weapon I want to try out. :)

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

10,907. Posted:

@Knuckles Sorry, 9 PM Curfew. :P
Although GGs from earlier @Birdo~
@Dash I missed your post; good luck with the counseler.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,908. Posted:

A reminder to everyone, @3Dash's unused weapons battle is tomorrow.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Tricoloryoshi

10,909. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

What? D:
Aww man.......

I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

10,910. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Thanks for the reminder. The other things on my plate totally made me forget. What time will these fights take place again?

Mesaloggery
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

AuthorMessage

thelegendoflink

10,911. Posted:

Every wednesday for some time I thought, at some random during the day, with no relation with what I was originally thinking at the moment, that I had to do my spotpass weapon posting duty. And I was getting used to it, too... Oh well, that's how it goes.
@Unused_Tourney
I'll try to do my best to be there, but I'm not saying anything for sure. If I'm holding things up, just go ahead without me. And the ideal time to start for me would be around 5:00-6:00EST.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

10,912. Posted:

thanks for the reminder, @Knuckles. Even I forgot ._.
It should start around 7:00, at the latest 7:30 in case something happens.
I don't think we'll have more than 6 people battling, but if we do, please wait for an opening. I should be in one of the Chatzies during the battles, so you can hang out there with me then.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,913. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

thanks for the reminder, @Knuckles. Even I forgot ._.

Wow. :P Glad I could help since I can't fight. D:

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

10,914. Posted:

@Knuckles - Yeah. Well, I haven't been getting enough sleeep lately, might've been why I forgot. But, I probably would've remembered eventually like on Friday

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,915. Posted:

@3Dash I hear you there on the sleep thing. /yawn

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

10,916. Posted:

I'll try to make it to the tourney tonight, but I really don't know what my schedule is going to be like so we'll see. If I do make it, I hope I have enough eligible weapons U-U

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

10,917. Posted:

Alright, I have two decent underused weapons. Fusing to get better ones hasn't been going so well. The only good things I'm finding are weapons not allowed in the tourney.

Mesaloggery
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

10,918. Posted:

I have a weapon that I was wanting to use for a while on the tourney, but it fell on today, just before my race. :(
It is a weapon that can 1 hit ko, not a staff, but zero homing.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Dashtag

10,919. Posted:

Give me a few more minutes everybody, and I'll open a room.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Wonder_Ideal

10,920. Posted:

I ll try to be back for more fights. I have to eat now.

Mesaloggery