Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 16,251

Prof_Clayton

@Everyone You can save your hearts then, but who will be the one with weapons valued at 340? >:]
Heres a question for everyone: Who else has 100% completed KIU? I did Sunday night and its actually pretty obvious how to do it quickly. And its not spoilers. Just ask me in Swapnote if you want to know, because some people here probably don't want to know.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Sonicman

@Prof_Clayton I'd already have it done, but I'm much too lazy :3. I'm at like 98%.

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Sonicman

Almost have some amazing eyetrack orbitars, I have a drill arm with 5 stars range, +3 shot range, and +3 shot homing, I COULD turn them into 6 star eyetracks right now, but I'd give up my amazing modifiers :l. Any tips @Ruceyod on how to use eyetracks, and what modifiers you would use?
EDIT: I've been messing with the drill arm, it's pretty powerful, mind giving me advice on it, too?

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Zach777

I officially hate the Ring of Chaos level more than anything I've ever played before!!! 8.0 is all I can do because Pit's Body is ridiculously cheap and Magnus is ridiculously lame.

Switch Friend Code: 2533-4777-6888
Wii Friend Code: 5530-6075-2319-8028
3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794
NNID: Zach777
AC:NL Dream Address: 4500-2207-2260
Pokémon GO Friend Code: 0296 8052 5792

Switch Friend Code: SW-2533-4777-6888 | 3DS Friend Code: 0173-1350-1794 | My Nintendo: Zach777 | Nintendo Network ID: Zach777

Sonicman

@Zach777 I love Ch. 18, I love using special weapons, and I'm good at dodging and avoiding (those strongarms are fun :3.)
Tip: If you die you can eject the game card and it'll be like you never attempted the level (no loss of hearts!)

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman There aren't many playstyle for EyeTracks. Just hide and Dash Charge Shot Forward. This is the Set I use:
Ranged ★★★★★★
Shot Range+3
Shot Homing+3
Confusion +1
Heart Bonus -2
Quick Charge Lv4
Slip Shot Lv3
Tirelessness Lv3
Effect Recovery L2
Slip Shot is really important unless you play on a flat stage. I use Quick Charge and Tirelessness to allow spamming. Since all you do is hide, Energy Charge is good.
I would recommend Shot Cancellation because the EyeTracks' shot get cancel by pretty much any charge shot. And you will be pretty much doomed if you face against club (because of their continuous fire) and another weapon that I will not give out yet. I'll let you have fun with your EyeTracks first.

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6780-4216

Sonicman

@Ruceyod I see... thanks for the advice! I really need to get a good - stat on my base weapon so I can get 6 stars! Also, any advice on the drill arm? BTW, what IS that unnamed weapon you speak of? It sounds interesting... Shot cancellation? Thought that stat was useless... good to know, thanks !

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman Shot Cancellation = Shot Range +3 in value. It's devastating on the right weapons.

Hmm, Drill Arm. It's a very balanced weapon but I think it's more suited as a melee weapon only because the shots have more power as you approach an enemy. Both its Dash Melee and Melee Combo are good. If I have to pick one I'd choose Dash because its Charge Shot. Excluding the Forward Dash Charge Shot, it's Charge Shot does on going damage that flinch the enemy leaving them open for you to Dash Melee him. A speed modifier/power would be good in that case. Also, because of its on going damage from charge shot, it benefits from status that isn't accumulative(inflicted by luck) like Paralysis.

As for the unnamed weapon, I'll send you a Swapnote. I mean wouldn't it be boring if everyone know how to counter you before you can even use your EyeTracks?

Edited on by Ruceyod

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Thanks! Don't want to trouble you, but what powers would you recommend for a drill arm? Also, thanks for swapnoting the weakness, I'll need to make that next, naturally :3.

Sonicman

Ruceyod

@Sonicman I'm not exactly original when it comes to Melee weapons. Super Armour/Aries Armour is good because if you want to successfully approach someone you'll need to prevent getting knocked back. Tirelessness/Lightweight since you're going to run around. A luck base Status Inflicter (I don't know them; I don't want to give you the wrong one). Invisible maybe? that never works for me but lots of people manage to sneak up on me.

deviantArt

Sonicman

@Ruceyod Well, I've actually been using it for range, and it's been woorking really well! I just found a weapon combo that will let me trade it for a viridi palm with 6 stars range and +3 homing, deciding if I should try that...

Sonicman

Spire

Crap. I need to get mah game on. I need a good bow. What is the best bow? I'll prove it to you guys that bows are broken...

3DS FC: 5370-0974-0375

Join The Royal Battalion today! (Kid Icarus: Uprising Clan)

http://3dsforums.com/kid-icarus-uprising-48/%5B-%5D-42322/

Sonicman

@Sherman Yes, heart booster - is a great way to free up some extra space on a PvP weapon!
@Spire Angel bow gets my vote, good power, awesome homing, combined with shot range and homing, it can be devistating!

Edited on by Sonicman

Sonicman

Sherman

Sonicman wrote:

@Sherman Yes, heart booster - is a great way to free up some extra space on a PvP weapon!

Thanks.

Sonicman wrote:

@Spire Angel bow gets my vote, good power, awesome homing, combined with shot range and homing, it can be devistating!

OMG, dude. I only know like 3 bows, but this one can shoot people behind you. It's like arrows turning 180°. Right now I'm using a Fortune Bow, it has great homing too. And it's helping me in the flying part of the chapters which I suck the most XD

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

RPGShaymin

Starting to get better into weapon fusing. The solo weapon I have now is fine, but I need better defense otherwiseI may have much more trouble than it's worth.
On a side note, I currently have 707,287 hearts invedted in Palutena via offering.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Sonicman

I can now give away my drill arm and flintlock staff for a 5 star viridi palm, +3 shot range and +3 shot homing (and +2 Forward cont. fire) probably won't do it, as I have no experience with palms (or cont. fire based weapons) what do you think @Ruceyod and @RPGShaymin?

Sonicman

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.