Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 16,251

Happy_Mask

@Knuckles If you're going at Sonic R speed, you won't make it in time, and you'll probably end up off the track frequently. >:3
But I don't even think I'm capable of such things, only dropping moons. :3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Happy_Mask

Knuckles wrote:

Since when was I on time?

Well there's that one scene in adventure two where you pop your head out of the sewers conveniently right next to the light team, who needs you. :3

Happy_Mask

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@HappyMask If @Knukles doesn't make it in time, he will simply reset the clock and go 3 days into the past. There will be no moon dropping on his watch. :3

Wow, is that the latest Norton update?
/Me updates the security on his computer

Knuckles

Besides, I can always drop an island on your head, not as effective as a moon, but it gets the job done.
And if I did this, I would unfortunately have to hunt down the Master Emerald shards again in SA3/4/5 depending on your views. So, yeah, a new Sonic Adventure would either be very good, or very bad, depending on how its developed.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Sonicman

I created a monster (referring to @Knuckles and his crazy staff skills.)
Sonic R wasn't really that bad in my opinion, I still play it every once in awhile (hard mode with Amy is fun.)

Sonicman

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6552-4609 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicman1011

Prof_Clayton

Did anyone else look at the bottom of NL and see the Fire Emblem DLC story? I saw it, and thought, "New DLC? Sweet!"
Then clicked it and was dissapointed that it was old.
@Capn' I think @HappyMask needs a partner, and somebody else might as well.
@HappyMask @Knickles @Dash I'm back on my forums now, so no moon dropping is necessary. Although I didn't say forbidden.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Is that @Knuckles' evil twin brother?

ThePirateCaptain

@Happy_Mask
Would you want to team up for the Mario Kart 7 thingie? I'm fine if you want to find someone else so don't feel pressured

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Happy_Mask

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Happy_Mask
Would you want to team up for the Mario Kart 7 thingie? I'm fine if you want to find someone else so don't feel pressured

Sure Capn. T'would be a pleasure to work with someone as buttery as yourself. :3

Whopper744

I may be a little late on this, but sadly, spot pass told me the Kid Icarus Uprising Spot pass weapon gems will be ending after this month... Time for a squeal now please.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Tricoloryoshi

Joshers744 wrote:

I may be a little late on this, but sadly, spot pass told me the Kid Icarus Uprising Spot pass weapon gems will be ending after this month... Time for a squeal now please.

/me squeals
You're welcome :3

Edited on by Tricoloryoshi

Three#1658
Kid Icarus Uprising Multiplayer Discord: https://discord.gg/aaewMv2
https://backloggery.com/Tricoloryoshi
NNID: Tricoloryoshi
3DS: 1332-8860-5661

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8860-5661 | Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi

Prof_Clayton

@All I've really updated NoF. The review section is really cool now. :3 I also added Quick Reply, activated signatures, and more.
@HappyMask No, @Nickles is his evil twin. @Knickles is his twin sister, who is actually dating @Nuckles who wants the Chaos Emeralds. So watch out @Knuckles.
@Tricolor Darn, beat me to it.
@HappyPancakes and @CapnMask Good to see you guys teamed up, this will be fun.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com

RPGShaymin

Sorry guys for missing Sunday's gem.
I ended up leaving my game case down when I visited him, and it happened to be one of the rare occasions where KI:U was not in my 3DS. I'll try to post one of the gems this week, if that's okay with you guys.
Also, is there a new tourney starting up soon?

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Prof_Clayton

@RPG On the Online Forum section of NL (and on my Forums) I'm having a MK7 Team Touenament. @3Dash is planning a KI:U underused weapon tourny in my forums as well. :3
@Joshers Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you meant to remove the last line of your signature.

Welcome to my signature.

Happy_Mask

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@RPG On the Online Forum section of NL (and on my Forums) I'm having a MK7 Team Touenament. @3Dash is planning a KI:U underused weapon tourny in my forums as well. :3
@Joshers Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you meant to remove the last line of your signature.

Naw, @Joshers is obviously talking about the book of naga, that's the section right after the awakening. n_n

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.