Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapons

Posts 101 to 120 of 16,251

geneon101

been playing since launch but had no idea that you could get gems from spot pass. a friend of mine has it as well and he had way more gems then me. and neither of us knew how he got them. so now i have good news to tell him tomorrow at work
also @Knuckels, i have read a majority of this thread and i say that i think that its a good idea and keep it up

but onto the reason that i made a account on here just now to ask this:

does anyone know the times that it sends the gems out to they 3ds? is it different for each area/state/reigon or whatever it goes by?
anyone out there thats gotten the spotpass gems from USA Illinois? whats the time that i need to make sure that im connected to net to get it?
dont wanna be at work with it and miss the gems .______.

thanks all

click profile to see social media
http://tinyurl.com/5rjpll

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8488-0729

alex167

Hi guys, i just got the game this week and i have some doubts about gems:
how many gems can be received every day by spotpass?
do gems are sent random (like Pokemon on Pokedex 3D) or those gems that were sent the first and second week can´t be gotten anymore by spotpass?
Thanks.

FRIEND CODES:

Knuckles

@geneon 101 I don't know what time they are given out, but i believe you can get them from 12:00 am to 11:59pm on any given day at any given time when your in wifi. The best way I get them now is to open the browser read nintendo life close the system then open it again to get into internet. As long as your system says internet instead of streetpass and is in sleep mode i think your good
Also Thanks!

@alex167 To my knowledge this goes on for a year but i can't find that info on Nintendo Life anymore, but i'll still post them until i stop getting them
I don't think that Lady Palutena (aka nintendo) is going to send us repeats and on page 2 we established that we all get the same gem every day. And its only a gem a day but one is better than none

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

iphys

I always seem to have them first thing in the morning, so I assume they become available at midnight pacific time.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

geneon101

ah kk ty
yeah when i got home from work it auto-connected to the wifi. got a gem
stoked

geneon101

Knuckles wrote:

Do you want to do Day 22's honor @geneon101

^sure

Day 22
Shock Orbitars
Ranged:
Melee: ★☆
Value: 197
Shot defense +1
Paralysis +2
Shot range +1
Effect duration +1
In-peril attack boost +3
Gem to Weapon 7800
Gem to Hearts 79

Squirtodile

I just can't keep up with my gems thanks to my hearts shortage...

Edited on by Squirtodile

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

Knuckles

@Squirtodile Try fusing some then, more bang for your buck
(Besides what are we going to do with yesterdays Halo club?)

@Geneon101 Thanks, would anyone else enjoy posting a spotpass weapon? I don't mean that I won't still mostly post them, but if anyone wants to do a day or the next day just ask me through a post. This would be a first come, first serve, but I simply would say no if a person would do this daily. Also if a lot of people want to do a day it will be in order of which they were asking

So example sushifreAk, iphys and Genoen101 want to post the next spotpass weapons and sushifreAk asks to post tomorrow, iphys asks to post the day after tomorrow, and Genoen101 asks to post the same day as sushifreAk. What happens is sushifreAk and iphys, and Genoen101 will get to post before anyone else who asks, in that order.(I picked your names at random from commenters of this forum)

I will continue to regularly post if no one asks, so does anyone want to post tomorrows spotpass weapon?

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

Sorry its Late, but Here's Day 23
Silver Bow
Ranged:★★★☆
Melee:★☆
Value: 248
Knockback Defense +4
Stamina +1
Dash Continuous Fire +3
Gem to Weapon 18500
Gem to Hearts 169

@Anyone I'm sorry to ask this again, but My 3DS is being stubborn and won't receive the spotpass weapon yet. I'm not sure if I will get one today, so could someone please post it for me today?

If I get it before anyone posts Day 24, I'll post the weapon

Thank You in Advance for the Help!

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

Nevermind my plea for help, my 3DS pulled through on me
Day 24
Crusader Blade
Ranged:★★★★★
Melee:★★☆
Value:301
Burning +1
Power Attack +3
Item Attack +1
Gem to Weapon: 71300
Gem to Hearts: 316

The Master Emeraloggery

EvilRegal

Dammit. Because it was the very first SpotPass weapon gem, I was going to save the Viper Blade. Then I got confused and thought the Insight Staff was the first one, and fused the Viper Blade with something else. You can't get back gems on other files can you?

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Knuckles

@FluttershyGuy Well I see two options, but I'll say it right now You can't get it back directly.

Option 1: Did you have a back up file, a second file that you check daily to make spotpass copies? If you did then make that gem your streetpass gem, (probably will have to convert) and pass a friend. And if they dont have the game, just put it in there system it makes a streetpass file. Then they make it their gem and you get the gem back. Repeat for the Insight staff

The Second option is like the first, but your friend has a copy and the gems themselves. So they make the gems a streetpass gem and you pass them to get them back.

Hope it helps and you get your weapons back!

The Master Emeraloggery

EvilRegal

Day 25
Fireworks Cannon
Ranged: ★
Melee: ☆
Value 263
Shot defense +3
Health +2
Shot cancellation +1
Standing ch. shot +2
Forward-dash cont. fire +1
Gem to Weapon: 26900
Gem to Hearts: 203

@Knuckles
Nope, I don't even use a second save file. So, unless I find someone with the game and the gem, I'm outta luck. At any rate, I can keep the day 2 Insight Staff, and hope for the best later. Thank you for the suggestions!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

Knuckles

@FluttershyGuy Thanks for Posting Today, but I ususally don't post the Spotpass Weapon till around 3:00 pm PST, so just a heads up to people wanting to always post before me PLEASE DON'T. I don't mind the fact that FluttershyGuy posted, I just dont want someone to post for me every single day. Now if you ask like i stated in post 109 i wont mind

Pretty much I wont care as long as i can still post at least most of the week, but if you want to post the weapon just ask

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

I'm feeling lazy tonight and I'm NOT going to post Day 26 and Day 27 until tomorrow.

If anyone wants to do Day 26 be my guest, the only reason i can't is because I'm typing this on my 3DS browser and just do not want to write it down twice today.

If no one posts Day 26 both Days will be up tomorrow at 3:00 pm PST.

Also I will be out of wifi most of Thursday and i'm taking applications for someone to do Day 28's weapon. This is open for any Nintendo Life user, and is first come first serve application. I will close the application on Wednesday around 10:00pm/22:00 PST and will announce my poster for the day.
Also would someone like to be a permanent call on, for when i'm out of wi-fi? I would only ask you to post the weapon for days i'm out of wi-fi, not for when I just get lazy. If anyone is interested, just ask me, this will be a three strikes and your out job, unless you have a GREAT EXCUSE for not posting( family crisis, didn't check the page for a few days, death etc).

Payment for helping me on Day 26 and 28 is in the form of a spotpass weapon from the Goddess herself (insert drum roll)... Lady Palutena!!!!!

Edited on by Knuckles

The Master Emeraloggery

geneon101

Knuckles wrote:

If anyone wants to do Day 26 be my guest, the only reason i can't is because I'm typing this on my 3DS browser and just do not want to write it down twice today.

^i got ya covered

Knuckles wrote:

Also I will be out of wifi most of Thursday and i'm taking applications for someone to do Day 28's weapon

if no one else will i will

Knuckles wrote:

Also would someone like to be a permanent call on, for when i'm out of wi-fi?

im usually on here once or twice a day. i'll do it. just lemme know when you want me to

geneon101

Day 26
Cutter Palm
Ranged: ★
Melee: ★★★
Value: 237
Overall defense +2
Shot range +2
Running speed +1
Backward-dash ch. shot +2
Gem to Weapon 15400
Gem to Hearts 148

Knuckles

@geneon101 Thanks!
I was hoping you, or iphys, or sushifreAk would volunteer to be a permanent call on!

I'm just going to wait to see if anyone else would like to do Day 28 first, before i give you the a-ok for tomorrow, since i can call on you now whenever i can't post, not days when i feel lazy

The Master Emeraloggery

Knuckles

Day 27
Wolf Claws
Ranged 2 blue stars 1 filled in, 1 empty
Melee 2 green stars 1 filled in, 1 empty
Value 218
Shot defense +2
Burning +3
In peril attack boost +2
Gem to weapon 11500
Gem to hearts 112

Here's a new question for you guys, what is the weapon you want to get the most over spotpass?
What would its stats be?
As for me i would pick a Knuckle Staff, with 5 stars in range and 3 or 4 in melee with petricfication or burning then some stat boosters

The Master Emeraloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.