Forums

Topic: Kid Icarus Fan Discussion Thread 2

Posts 101 to 120 of 120

Rocko52

Ultra low? I dunno, I didn't think it would be bad. But I do agree that the cast was great.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

DreamyViridi

Yeah, back in E3 2010(?), the voice for Pit in the trailer wasn't very good. Considering how it is now and what it could've been, I'd say it's good enough. The voice acting combined with the humor makes me actually want to listen to it. Besides, it's for a game, not a TV drama or something; so the voice acting doesn't need to be perfect.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

@LuigiMan200 Totally agree here. Pit's voice in the E3 '10 trailer just seemed too deep and serious, plus Palutena sounded like a stereotypical no-nonsense god(dess) with no defining personality. I much prefer their fun carefree attitudes.

And I also have another thing to bring up. If there is another 3D sequel at some point, with the same formula as Uprising, I really hope you can switch between weapons during a chapter. Not at any point you want of course, but at certain checkpoints or when transitioning between flying/ground/boss. I can't tell you how many times I wish I could switch from a Bow during a flight segment, to speedier, more agile Claws for the ground portion.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

rayword45

WingedFish wrote:

And I also have another thing to bring up. If there is another 3D sequel at some point, with the same formula as Uprising, I really hope you can switch between weapons during a chapter. Not at any point you want of course, but at certain checkpoints or when transitioning between flying/ground/boss. I can't tell you how many times I wish I could switch from a Bow during a flight segment, to speedier, more agile Claws for the ground portion.

I think a better idea would be to clean up the list based on user rankings, and include secondaries.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Snagrio

rayword45 wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

I think a better idea would be to clean up the list based on user rankings, and include secondaries.

That's what I basically meant. I guess to make it clearer, you could only bring one extra weapon to switch with, like in the handheld Mario games where you got an extra item in inventory, only in this instance you can't pull it out for use at any time you want.

Snagrio

Rocko52

Sounds like a good idea.

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

liavcol

Can someone please give me some tips about clearing levels on 9.0?
I currently cleared chapters 1,2,3 and 5 on 9.0.
For the first chapter I just used Lightweight (power) and ran through the whole level to the boss.
For the other chapters I used an Angel Bow with 4 1/2 in ranged and Overall Defense +4 but it seems to be pretty weak weapon and it not helping me much at other levels. So please can someone give me advices like what powers to use or weapons? I am right now doing a lot of trips back to Chapter 1 on difficulty between 1-2 to get weapons without mods so I could make a weapon with 6 ranged and put whatever mods I want on it.
Also' where can I get a weapon with an Overall Defense +8?

liavcol

Nintendo Network ID: LiavKatry

Rocko52

@liavcol
I dunno. When I try harder levels, I usually try to still beat all the enemies just the same, I don't really charge through levels.

liavcol

Oh that's cool too but it's pretty hard though...
Also' there is two things I gotta know:
1. Does the Treasure Hunt piece that wants you to beat all the level on Intansity 9.0 really is not featherable?
2. I just unlocked today the Viridi's Treasure Hunt and the feathers from Pelutena's Treasure Hunt don't seem to be working there, is that true?

liavcol

rayword45

1. Nope, not featherable. Trust me, much more rewarding though.
2. Each treasure hunt gets its own feathers. 5 per board.

And now that I've heard that, go beat the game at least once before trying for 9.0 please. There are a lot of things to be unlocked as time goes by.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Rocko52

^Must agree, beat the game first.
I just love Uprising so much, but there's still so much to unlock!

liavcol

Ok thanks I will but I still need some tips about powers and weapons please.

liavcol

Rocko52

@CrimsonFire13
What's that?

Rocko52

^Wow, it's already been a year? Jeeze.

Rocko52

I know!

Snagrio

Man, it only feels like a couple months ago when I started playing KI:U, not even close to a year (got it on release day). Time sure does fly...

Snagrio

Rocko52

It really does...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.