3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Disscussion/Fan Thread

Showing 81 to 91 of 91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

81. Posted:

Zelda and Kid Icarus are not really that similar.

But i always thought Pit vs. Link would be a good match up

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

82. Posted:

iyt's NOT flawede logic you just DON'T comprehend.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

83. Posted:

DaveGX wrote:

yes theyare similiar, you just haven't played ENOUGH Zelda to understand how so.

He's put over 100 hours into Zelda. That's a crappy argument.

If you stare for too long, the dust will blind you.

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

84. Posted:

it's like i said
the 99,9% are wrong and you're right

we got it, don't worry
you're the king of flawed logic
by your logic CoD and Zelda are also very similar... because hey.. they're both games

edit: you can also move around in both, wow... how come i've never seen that before?
your logic opened my eyes

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

85. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

Zelda and Kid Icarus are not really that similar.

But i always thought Pit vs. Link would be a good match up

Untitled

Funny you say you'd like tos ee them in a match-up yet they're not similar?? Uhm, Ok why don't we compare some of the close combat weapons in Kid icarus: Uprising and then say they're not similar? Becauswe Pit would basically be a winged Link; Link's most notiable weapons are his sword and shield while Pit's are the a bow an arrow. However, BOTH have been shown to be able to a shield, plus the factor that pit can use close combat weapons... similar.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

86. Posted:

DaveGX wrote:

iyt's NOT flawede logic you just DON'T comprehend.

You are so wise and intelligent. All bow down to DaveGX.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

87. Posted:

no offense, but.. are you like 10 or something?
you make no sense whatsoever

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

88. Posted:

Haven't played enough Zelda? It's damn near my favorite, if not my favorite series of all time! I've played over half of them! You have a ridiculous argument, and you have the balls to say we don't understand cause we don't play enough Zelda?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

89. Posted:

Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

90. Posted:

Romeo wrote:

it's like i said
the 99,9% are wrong and you're right

we got it, don't worry
you're the king of flawed logic
by your logic CoD and Zelda are also very similar... because hey.. they're both games

edit: you can also move around in both, wow... how come i've never seen that before?
your logic opened my eyes

Sorry but 99.1% AREN'T righht and REFUSE to read my explanation of the control scheme so how can they POSSIBLY be righht?? I'm not the 1 with flawerd logic, everybody else telling me i' wrong and NOT explaiaing it is. I enver said i play cod btw, i wouldn't be caught dead playing that horrible pile of dogcrap.

Chrono_Cross wrote:

DaveGX wrote:

iyt's NOT flawede logic you just DON'T comprehend.

You are so wise and intelligent. All bow down to DaveGX.

Wow, someone teoos this guy a bone, he just identified his 1st typo! :-O

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
AvatarAdmin

theblackdragon

91. Posted:

CrimsonFire13 wrote:

How the heck did this thread get so many comments so fast?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.