3DS Forum

Topic: Kid Icarus Disscussion/Fan Thread

Showing 61 to 80 of 91

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

61. Posted:

DaveGX wrote:

i am comparing Zelda because the GAME PLAY is simuilar with movement and atacks. Whayt i DON'YT understand is why you boyth are attacking me and questioning soemthing I think I know more about having played BOTH kinds of games, with a lot of experience.

...You realize how these sentences come off on the internet right?

The spinning thing...ya wanna know hoqw you stop spinning? Since it's not necessary, it's called stop sliding the stylus.

Am I being confusing? I'm talking about why Wiimote doesn't work and dual-analog. Not the damn stylus.

in the Wii U case it would be as simple as aim the reticle where you want it to be, and the game won't auto adjusting your viewing area. Hosw difficult can this be to comprehend?? I swear this is like talking to a brick wall, but from both of you.

You really think that the Wiimote is fast enough to handle Kid Icarus: Uprising's type of gameplay? You have to make extremely rapid turns.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

62. Posted:

No, you ARE attacking me by telling me this ism ldicrouis

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

63. Posted:

No, you ARE attacking me by telling me this ism ldicrouis

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

64. Posted:

No, you ARE attacking me by telling me this ism ldicrouis

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

65. Posted:

Uggh, you're point is moot. You claim to have more experience in these games than me without knowing anything about me. I've spent over 100 hours on several Zelda games and 60+ hours on Uprising.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

66. Posted:

okay... i have played quite a few Zelda games and i have not yet played kid icarus: uprising yet (the copy of the game is next to me tho :p)

but i am absolutely capable of ending this point of the discussion right here:
Zelda and Kid Icarus are absolutely not similar, especially not gameplay wise

yes.. even though i have not played kid icarus: uprising yet, i can definitely say that without thinking twice about it
should this thread still exist tomorrow.. i'll come back here and gladly say it once more after playing the game

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

67. Posted:

DaveGX wrote:

No, you ARE attacking me by telling me this ism ldicrouis

Saying it isn't, is ludicrous. There is no way that's possible without aim assist, which is a feature The Legend of Zelda does not utilize.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

68. Posted:

I don't know why you keep fighting, all these sensible folk agree with me when I say...ZELDA AND UPRISING ARE NOT SIMILAR! Just...just end it there.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

69. Posted:

How the heck did this thread get so many comments so fast?

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

70. Posted:

Hey, I guess Super Mario is like Uprising too! It's third person, has exploration, puzzles, and combat! Pretty much a land battle! At least by your flawed logic...

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

71. Posted:

No, you ARER attacking me by telling me it's ludicrous WITHOUT any concrete reason it won't qwork because I went through the videos, there's NO reaason it won't work with Wii remote and nunchuck OR dual analogs. the spinning thing, i answered that already; Hit A to stop, or you simply don't move the reticle that far/fast in that direction. Simple. Ammo you say? last time I checked enemies drop things here and there, how's that any different than kid Icarus? Why the heck are we even discussion ammo as an issue here anyway?? So WHAT if there's no ammo, then quit making a big deal out of it! Also, why in god's name would I use ab xy when I have a CPP? THAT scheme is ludicrous and would NEVER explain why dual analogs wouldn't work! Think of ythe game this way; The area you're using the stylus for would be your TV and you aim the Wii remote for that and flick with the SAME accuracy, speed, etc, as if it were a stylus. Now let's say "Hmm, I don't wanna use the Wii emote and Nunchuck, I'm gonna use the WII U gamepad" Well gee, forward, backward, left and right movement EASILY fit into 1 anlog while aiming suits the OTHER analog. What if i wanna spin? Wii remote and nuncyhuck, flick the remote the speed you want in that direction, hit A to stop. Maybe press the analog quickly twice that direction, or if it's a whole new Wii U game, click the analog inward moving it that direction once, then click it inward again to stop. How do i know this will work? Simple; Because I already play a fps that already does this. if you STILL can't make sense of these types of schemes, then there's simply no explainnig 3rd person or 1st person to you and yuo should quit playing this game while you're ahead. For the recdord, Zelda and Kid icarus are STILL VERY sdimilar regardless what any of you have to say and if you sdtill think otherwise, then you're blind.

Edited on by DaveGX

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

72. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Saying it isn't, is ludicrous. There is no way that's possible without aim assist, which is a feature The Legend of Zelda does not utilize.

Yes I did. Please read this post again.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

73. Posted:

@CrimsonFire13
Flame wars tend to set fire to foru s, hehe.

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

74. Posted:

What isn't possible without aim assist You don't need aim assist for anything, omg.....I JUST explained it! NO aim assist necessary. Everybody telling me what i'm explainnig being ludicrous, is not only ludicrous but oblivious.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CrimsonFire

75. Posted:

Rocko52 wrote:

@CrimsonFire13
Flame wars tend to set fire to foru s, hehe.

Crimson Fire
Untitled

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

76. Posted:

DaveGX wrote:

No, you ARER attacking me by telling me it's ludicrous WITHOUT any concrete reason it won't qwork because I went through the videos, there's NO reaason it won't work with Wii remote and nunchuck OR dual analogs. the spinning thing, i answered that already; Hit A to stop, or you simply don't move the reticle that far/fast in that direction. Simple. Ammo you say? last time I checked enemies drop things here and there, how's that any different than kid Icarus? Why the heck are we even discussion ammo as an issue here anyway?? So WHAT if there's no ammo, then quit making a big deal out of it! Also, why in god's name would I use ab xy when I have a CPP? THAT scheme is ludicrous and would NEVER explain why dual analogs wouldn't work! Think of ythe game this way; The area you're using the stylus for would be your TV and you aim the Wii remote for that and flick with the SAME accuracy, speed, etc, as if it were a stylus. Now let's say "Hmm, I don't wanna use the Wii emote and Nunchuck, I'm gonna use the WII U gamepad" Well gee, forward, backward, left and right movement EASILY fit into 1 anlog while aiming suits the OTHER analog. What if i wanna spin? Wii remote and nuncyhuck, flick the remote the speed you want in that direction, hit A to stop. Maybe press the analog quickly twice that direction, or if it's a whole new Wii U game, click the analog inward moving it that direction once, then click it inward again to stop. How do i know this will work? Simple; Because I already play a fps that already does this. if you STILL can't make sense of these types of schemes, then there's simply no explainnig 3rd person or 1st person to you and yuo should quit playing this game while you're ahead. For the recdord, Zelda and Kid icarus are STILL VERY sdimilar regardless what any of you have to say and if you sdtill think otherwise, then you're blind.

sigh
zelda and kid icarus are not similar.....

99,9% say they're not similar.. 0,1% say they're similar - yet you're saying the 99,9% are blind?
dont even know what to say to that

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rocko52

77. Posted:

How can you keep arguing that Uprising is like Zelda? How? HOW?!?

Anime watching: One Piece, Hunter X Hunter, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DaveGX

78. Posted:

yes theyare similiar, you just haven't played ENOUGH Zelda to understand how so.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Romeo

79. Posted:

he doesnt make any sense....this whole flawed logic..
i think it's really time for someone to go to bed

Romeo

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rayword45

80. Posted:

I want you to try the damn scheme. Try it and you'll see.

Move with ABXY
Aim with the Circle Pad.

That's the half of dual-analog that matters, so now you'll see.

ATTENTION: Help me not get killed over a stolen camera. Please, I need your money. http://igg.me/at/twelveouncecamera/x/3629997

This is a signature.
Link goes here now.
Screw you.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.