Forums

Topic: Just received my 3DS XL, Whooop!

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

xBASSxMONSTAx

So this morning I finally received my 3DS XL from Shop.to, Opened it up straight the way and the 3DS XL is on full battery right out the box which made me smile. Started playing it and loving it so far. 3D is much better playing on a bigger screen and the 3D effect is improved too which I'm pleased about.

I should of had this arrive yesterday but the TNT delivery company messed up the delivery, in the end I had to phone them up and say where is my delivery? The women said sorry sir we made an error, we will deliver this to you tomorrow free of charge, I then said in tongue in cheek "you dam right free of charge". :lol:

Overall worth the purchase, I suggest any Nintendo fan needs to get a 3DS XL for the better experience in playing 3D games.

I'm now gonna play some Mario 3D Land and wll probs take more pics before i get requested.

Edited on by theblackdragon

xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

KaiserGX wrote:

Can you takes pics of a Gameboy game in 1:1 mode? and full... same size as that one.

[/div]

How do i resize it? please tell me

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

theblackdragon

I've gone ahead and modified your original topic about people receiving their 3DSes to encompass everyone instead of just your friend, that way we can have one big thread for users to show off their new hotness. Please feel free to update it with your experience (provided it abides by the Community Rules). Thank you :3

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.