Showing 1 to 20 of 82
1. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:33 BST
JUST GOT IT! WHATS YOUR FAV PART?
MarioKart7 Is on it's way =D Should be here any day now.3DS FC: 4382-2021-4248 Rowanrat3D Please add me and tell me!
2. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:35 BST
...Looks like you weren't kidding, lol...
I love Erica (Strike Witches), Yuuki, and for some odd reason, Megumi (School Rumble)
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.
More Updates: I HAZ YOUTUBE!!!
3. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:39 BST
Wow, mine taking a while anyone finshed? how long did it take?
4. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:43 BST
about 5 min. Ima post something off my 3DS =)
5. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:44 BST
My favorite part is the SCIENCE!
3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony
Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop
Obsesive Vocaloid fan.
6. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:45 BST
Mine just finished...wasn't really keeping track of the time, lol.
7. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:51 BST
Im posting off my 3ds. i like this internet browser though it is kinda slow
8. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:53 BST
It seems the setup is better so far from what I can tell for the eShop.Don't forget to add me.
My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight
Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion
Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem
9. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:53 BST
eShop is totally my favorite-....oh wait...maintenance...>_>
10. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 05:55 BST
My favorite part will be when the update actually works. My 3DS still hasn't even notified me yet.
3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823Wii and 3DS ID Link
11. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:01 BST
eshop is really awesome i love the way it looks, downloading excitebike
Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein
12. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:01 BST
My favorite part is the error message that keeps popping it up. There's a subtle charm to it.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
13. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:04 BST
Same here. I've only gotten about 10 times now.
14. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:05 BST
Kid_A wrote:My favorite part is the error message that keeps popping it up. There's a subtle charm to it.Same here. I've only gotten about 10 times now.
...At least I managed to get the Pokedex thing...>_>
15. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:08 BST
My favorite part is the fact I didn't get an error message, it just updated , oh and that facebook actually works on it, unlike it did on the dsi...
3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203 Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792Graphics don't matter.
16. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:09 BST
3DS 2.0.!The browser works great! Got to this fourm in a minute! I will now try the eshop...
This is a signature.
17. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:09 BST
Oh and guys, you won't get a notification telling you it's there, you just gotta go "get it"
18. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:10 BST
I got it to start. It fail to start the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if the servers are bogged down. It seems like most gaming sites are at this point. I hope this site prepped for the onslaught of traffic for tomorrow.
Edited on Tue 7th June, 2011 @ 06:11 by Rob_mc_1
19. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:11 BST
Why did I get exitebike first instead of the Pokedex?!?!?!? Now I keep getting errors....
20. Posted: Tue 7th Jun 2011 06:15 BST
omgosh. just saw the ocarina of time trailer in 3d and it looks awsome, cant wait to play it
3DS friend code : 4854 6509 8292