Forums

Topic: It worked; well done Nintendo. 5000% unit sales hike in Japan

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

Bankai

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Corbs wrote:

After seeing the lineup of games coming for Vita, it makes me long for a time when the third parties get that involved in 3DS development.

to be fair, nothing on Vita will be as awesome as DRAGON QUEST ROCKET SLIME 3D. Because it is DRAGON QUEST ROCKET SLIME 3D.

Well, Chocobo Racing 3D.

I agree with your point in principle though

VmprHntrD

briunj04 wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

tanookisuit wrote:

Do you guys think they lose money on each sale for the 3DS now? If so, then really what's the point? ._.
But enough pessimism! That's outstanding numbers, right there. Hope it sells in the states

Yes or breaking even. I know when it came out they could have gotten by at $200 to make just a sliver of profit and they got greedy. So given the few months and the $180 level they're likely even. Loss leading is a retarded way to go about business...
I can tell you don't run a business.

I used to and it was successful thank you, but it was a 'want' not a 'need' type thing so I shut it when the economy started taking a dump about 5 years ago. I also am not a madman and I would never sell something at a loss just to hope word of mouth and potential future buys from each of my losses would carry over into later hoped upon profit.

I'm not sure what your problem is with me, but if there is an ignore tool I'd hope you'd use it.

Edited on by VmprHntrD

My Personal Video Game / Accessory List
http://tanooki.byethost16.com/

moosa

I don't know what WaltzElf is going on about, but Nintendo makes money for every unit of software sold, so even if they're selling consoles at a loss now they can still turn a profit on the 3DS.

It would help if third party developers could think creatively beyond "I want to develop my game on the most powerful hardware out there."

Stop complaining and GO PLAY GAMES.

Corbs

WaltzElf wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Corbs wrote:

After seeing the lineup of games coming for Vita, it makes me long for a time when the third parties get that involved in 3DS development.

to be fair, nothing on Vita will be as awesome as DRAGON QUEST ROCKET SLIME 3D. Because it is DRAGON QUEST ROCKET SLIME 3D.

Well, Chocobo Racing 3D.

Let's make sure it doesn't get canceled before we get too excited. LOL

Plain old gamer :)

Bankai

Corbs wrote:

WaltzElf wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Corbs wrote:

Well, Chocobo Racing 3D.

Let's make sure it doesn't get canceled before we get too excited. LOL

Don't say that. You'll make me sad

Dizzard

That's good news, hopefully they can gather up a good strong user base now from the price drop.

Edited on by Dizzard

Dizzard

komicturtle

Chocobo Racing 3D may even get changed to something else- just as Crystal Chronicles on Wii was supposed to be one thing was dramatically changed into something else. The fighting mode in Chocobo Racing reminded me of Crystal Chronicles Dissidia... With Chocobos.

Can't wait to see the final product

komicturtle

kkslider5552000

those numbers take a while to be updated

Edit: wait...actually it's been a week. And 2 of them are right behind the top PSP seller. That is a problem.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

onsokumaru

http://www.vgchartz.com/#Worldwide Totals
Wii, 360, PS3, PSP, DS, 3DS sales information.

3DS FC: 4682-8548-5563
http://passid.ca/0ns0ku
http://www.share3ds.com/tags/dead-or-alive-dimensions

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8548-5563

kkslider5552000

why would you buy a 360? It lost what relevence it had as soon as PS3 became somewhat affordable and got half of 360's exclusives.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

mgray5159

Maybe ubisoft will now uncancel assassins creed.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5142-0759
Check out my podcast called Technically Challenged.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.