3DS Forum

Topic: Is The Sims 3 good?

Showing 1 to 12 of 12

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

1. Posted:

Is the sims 3 for 3Ds good?

Can you have kids, cars, age, and all that stuff the DS version couldn't do?

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dan561

2. Posted:

I've yet to play any Sims game and was considering getting it for the 3DS.. so same question, is it good? Are there any reviews out there?

3DS FC: 1118-0211-7645

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TeeJay

3. Posted:

Same question here. The only reviews I could find online said it was a mediocre port; nothing too special.

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

4. Posted:

Tj92 wrote:

Same question here. The only reviews I could find online said it was a mediocre port; nothing too special.

I read a review that said the same thing : /
but they said nothing new about it or anything

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

5. Posted:

I've heard previews about it saying its going to be the closest thing you'll get to a PC version. I was thinking about getting it for the 3DS...but, decided to get the PC game anyways. (they were having an online holiday sale at that time, lol)

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

6. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I've heard previews about it saying its going to be the closest thing you'll get to a PC version. I was thinking about getting it for the 3DS...but, decided to get the PC game anyways. (they were having an online holiday sale at that time, lol)

This changes my mind some :D
If it's that close, then I'm getting it!

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

7. Posted:

SimmerE14 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I've heard previews about it saying its going to be the closest thing you'll get to a PC version. I was thinking about getting it for the 3DS...but, decided to get the PC game anyways. (they were having an online holiday sale at that time, lol)

This changes my mind some :D
If it's that close, then I'm getting it!

Wait for a review first...my memory sucks some times. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Simmer_E

8. Posted:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

SimmerE14 wrote:

BellGoRiiing wrote:

I've heard previews about it saying its going to be the closest thing you'll get to a PC version. I was thinking about getting it for the 3DS...but, decided to get the PC game anyways. (they were having an online holiday sale at that time, lol)

This changes my mind some :D
If it's that close, then I'm getting it!

Wait for a review first...my memory sucks some times. xD

:lol:
Just hope it is better than DS!

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter: Simmer_E

AuthorMessage
Avatar

LunarJade

9. Posted:

I've only seen a couple of reviews on this and they all seem pretty mixed. And none of them mention anything 3DS specific... to the point that I kind of wonder if they even played the 3DS version or if they mixed it up and played the DS version?

3DS FC: 0130-1819-5020
Currently Playing: Nintendogs + Cats

AuthorMessage
Avatar

geek-master

10. Posted:

as of right now the graphics look ps1 ish. honestly i dont own the game but i have never been a fan of the sims on game consuls. honestly just wait for animal crossing 3DS because the streetpass comunity will have great support

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Moorpheel

11. Posted:

geek-master wrote:

as of right now the graphics look ps1 ish.

http://www.stevemv.com/other/re/PS1_Chris_2a.jpg
http://images.nintendolife.com/screenshots/30936/large.jpg

Oh yeah, i totally see what you mean

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

12. Posted:

No.
i haven't played it, mind you

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin