Forums

Topic: Is Anybody Else Worried

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

electricJY

That shovelware will move onto the 3DS?

School is just like having a job..................................except you don't get paid

Xkhaoz

Of course it will. Every system has had shovelware. (Heck, some systems were shovelware themselves). Hopefully it won't have much shovelware.

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

electricJY

hmm I guess you could be right since kids ages 7 and under are not advised to play the 3DS, but that obviously won't stop shovelware developers

School is just like having a job..................................except you don't get paid

electricJY

It has also come to my attention that shovelware games probably won't even take advantage of the 3D capabilities :/

pikku

electricJY wrote:

It has also come to my attention that shovelware games probably won't even take advantage of the 3D capabilities :/

No they probably will, and it will be a 3D gimmick, much like the DS's touch screen ,or Wii's motion controlls when those systems first came out.

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

CanisWolfred

electricJY wrote:

I'm sure they'll use the 3D, it just won't be used very well.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LzWinky

electricJY wrote:

It has come to my attention that those games won't take advantage of anything the system offers besides the buttons

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Objection

That's what this site is for, silly. To keep you away from those games. :3

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Raylax

I don't get why you'd be worried about it. Nobody's forcing you to play 'em.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.