3DS Forum

Topic: IGN reviews Pilotwings Resort - 7/10

Showing 21 to 28 of 28

AuthorMessage

WaveyChristmas

21. Posted:

I'm waiting for Destructoid's review, so bluh. :p

Currently Playing: Kirby's Dreamland 2!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

ianmage1

22. Posted:

Does anyone know if there are Miis on the island?

3DS friend code: 1160-9727-7802
Wii U ID: ianmage1
I'm working on an animated feature film called "WhiteLand." Check out my progress: http://www.youtube.com/user/ianmage1

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

23. Posted:

Ill wait for the bargin bin. It just seems to short to be as much fun as either the snes of n64 versions. I was going to get it but don't like what I'm hearing at all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Yasume

24. Posted:

I thought that they were quite generous with that 7. It looks really repetitive and you only got 1 area to explore, which isn't even a new area. 20 bucks would have been a reasonable price, but they are charging the full 50 for it. o_o

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

25. Posted:

I'm anxious to see what Nintendo Life will make of this game but I think that I have already decided to pass on this one for now. It looks like fun but it sounds like it is too light on content. In my opinion, this game should have been bundled with the 3DS instead of being sold separately. $40 is just too much for what sounds like a glorified tech demo.

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

Keroro1979

26. Posted:

Ok, so there is just one island. So? The majority of the game is based on the missions, which from what I hear, range from super easy to very very difficult. I dont think its a game which can be breezed through by the sounds of it, so as long as it gives you a challenge and a decent amount of hours worth of content, then thats fine.

Keroro1979

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

27. Posted:

Yasume wrote:

I thought that they were quite generous with that 7. It looks really repetitive and you only got 1 area to explore, which isn't even a new area. 20 bucks would have been a reasonable price, but they are charging the full 50 for it. o_o

I'd have to agree with that. Looks like I'll be skipping Pilot Wings for a while.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

28. Posted:

@Yasume It's $40 in the US. Are 3DS games $50 in Europe?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin