Forums

Topic: IGN reviews Pilotwings Resort - 7/10

Posts 21 to 26 of 26

Spoony_Tech

Ill wait for the bargin bin. It just seems to short to be as much fun as either the snes of n64 versions. I was going to get it but don't like what I'm hearing at all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Yasume

I thought that they were quite generous with that 7. It looks really repetitive and you only got 1 area to explore, which isn't even a new area. 20 bucks would have been a reasonable price, but they are charging the full 50 for it. o_o

Edited on by Yasume

Steam ID: Yasume
PSN: Yasume90

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1277-5074 | Nintendo Network ID: Yasume2

WolfRamHeart

I'm anxious to see what Nintendo Life will make of this game but I think that I have already decided to pass on this one for now. It looks like fun but it sounds like it is too light on content. In my opinion, this game should have been bundled with the 3DS instead of being sold separately. $40 is just too much for what sounds like a glorified tech demo.

WolfRamHeart

Keroro1979

Ok, so there is just one island. So? The majority of the game is based on the missions, which from what I hear, range from super easy to very very difficult. I dont think its a game which can be breezed through by the sounds of it, so as long as it gives you a challenge and a decent amount of hours worth of content, then thats fine.

Keroro1979

CanisWolfred

Yasume wrote:

I thought that they were quite generous with that 7. It looks really repetitive and you only got 1 area to explore, which isn't even a new area. 20 bucks would have been a reasonable price, but they are charging the full 50 for it. o_o

I'd have to agree with that. Looks like I'll be skipping Pilot Wings for a while.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.