Forums

Topic: I have a question :)

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Fujin

I'm a fan of Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft which I yet have to purchase an xbox system maybe the next gen one after xbox 360. Every system has their own quality and you should enjoy them for what they are and if you don't like them that's ok everyone is entitled to their own opinion just fanboyisim is getting old, give respect to each system. My question is I'm thinking of getting the 3DS later this year because I think it's amazing and the only thing that bugs me is the lack of content. Even with the price drop I'm not seeing lots of games popping up now so do you think it's good to stick to my ds and play ds games since they are in quantity and quality till 3ds shows the same thing. Then I can buy a 3ds and get my money's worth. I have a wii and ps3 to keep me company too, So is it to drastic to get one now or should I wait a few months till like mid 2012 when the good games pour in.

To achieve something it takes more than practice it takes belief and confidence that you will succeed.

Colors

ahem

Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart 7
Cave Story 3D
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
StarFox 64 3D
Bit. Trip SAGA

Edit: (available 2012 or late 2011)
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3DS
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario 3DS
Resident Evil: Revelations 3D

(Available Now)
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars
Super Street Fighter IV 3D edition
Dead or Alive: Dimensions
Pilotwings Resort

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

chronicler

I was a day one adopter, so I've been going through this with my 3DS. I actually think it's a great buy, but as for the games...eh...not so much (as of now). I love what the 3DS has to offer and the 3D is incredible. Jus the system alone will keep you busy for a few weeks just playing games and taking pictures. But I honestly would wait until late November or after with one exception (which I'll mention in a bit), because that's when Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 are scheduled to release and will be accompanied by the brawler Pokemon Rumble Blast which comes out in October. Until then, you're kind of stuck with Pilotwings Resort (which is good, albeit very short), Nintendogs (which is no different from the original), and ports of other games hoping to get in on the launch title action (Super Street Fighter IV, Madden, and Pac-man & Galaga Dimensions. However, the games have recently begun to take a turn for the better! The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is phenomenal. I've never played a Zelda game prior, but it's made me a fan now. The graphics and menus have been improved, the gyroscope usage feels natural and not gimmicky, and the Master Quest and Boss Battle Modes increase replayability. And on September 9th, Starfox 3D will be released, which is a highly addictive game in average 2D, and is promising to be a great addition to anyone's collection. You waited until a good time to pick up a 3DS, meaning that good games are now beginning to come flowing in. So if you're going to buy one now, trade in your DS and purchase the Zelda or Starfox 3DS bundle, as they are the peak games of this month, and really demonstrate the 3DS's potential.

chronicler

Fujin

The games I'm already getting for 3ds for sure are paper mario, revelations, luigis mansion, street fighter 4, dead or alive demensions, mario kart 3d, maybe super mario land, not zelda 3d already played it not getting just for 3d. Though the games that are out that I want to buy are like two and the ones in the future come out in 2012. 3DS has so few games. I'll be waiting till the library builds up because it looks like a dessert now. Too bad well the original ds will keep me busy for now. It's kinda obvious why the drought the system just came out and they need to build it's library slowly right, it will take time but it will be sweet in the end. I saw some games for 2012 and they look surreal. The graphical capabilities for 3ds will just improve through the years I can't wait for the real games to come and 3ds to get the glory ds got.

To achieve something it takes more than practice it takes belief and confidence that you will succeed.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.