Forums

Topic: I have a big decision...

Posts 21 to 24 of 24

bboy2970

Well, just got back from Gamestop with a new red 3DS...Thanks for the advice everyone but Nintendo can't do anything and neither could I so this was (unfortunately) my only option. It should at least be a nice change. The red looks very sharp.

@Oddy: Nah, the game file and save file are the same thing for 3DS downloads. deleting the game from the system means deleting the save. I wish Nintendo wouldn't do that

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

SamuraiShyGuy

Wow, that was quick. Well, enjoy your new 3DS.

If you bought it at Target and maybe ToysRUs you could have gotten a 20 dollar gift card. If I would have known you were going out to buy one I would have told you.

Edited on by SamuraiShyGuy

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

LzWinky

Were you planning to get a red 3DS all along or are you just ranting about a mistake Nintendo made? If the latter, you should have told CS to repair your 3DS anyway because repairs have a short warranty on them in case anything happens.

Also, 3DS games are saved on the SD card, not the internal memory. DSiware and system settings are the only things saved on the internal memory.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.