Forums

Topic: I got 300 3DS coins without doing anything. Glitch?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Xilef

So some weird thing just happened to me. I was walking around with my 3DS to get coins. When i opened it to check how much i had gotten, it took a while for the 3DS to start. So the screen was black for a few seconds. Then i saw that i had 300 coins, and i had like 68 before.

Has this happened to anyone else? Has anyone heard of something like this before. Now, i did have my 3DS repaired just yesterday. To be excact, they took all of my data from my 3DS and put it in a new 3DS, since they probably could not fix the problem. So i guess it had something to do with that. Does anyone know?

Xilef

BenAV

I wish mine would do that.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

CerealKiller528

You should be happy, not worried! I wish I had 300 coins to spend. I would finally finish Find Mii 2.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

Xilef

CerealKiller528 wrote:

You should be happy, not worried! I wish I had 300 coins to spend. I would finally finish Find Mii 2.

Well, i'm the kind of guy that gets worried about stuff. Plus i just had my 3DS fixed, so i don't really fell like having anything wrong with the fixed one. But you're right. Spending them on puzzle pieces now.

Xilef

JustAnotherUser

That's awesome!
Be right back.
I need to walk around with my wallet...

JustAnotherUser

SkywardLink98

I wish that would happen to MY 3DS... (or better yet my wallet )

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Xilef

Well, i have used all of the play coins (except for 68 of them) now. Didn't complete a single pussle pannel... Oh well. Doubt it's anything wrong with my 3DS (since it's in a way a completely new one), so it was probably just a glitch from repairing it.

Edited on by Xilef

Xilef

Shworange

Yes! I think I posted about it a few months ago. The memory card had popped out a bit and while I pushed it in I accidentally took a picture. The home screen then said I had 300 coins. It was really weird and I was never able to replicate it again. Have fun with the coin bank!

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

Nintendo Network ID: yossarian22

Shworange

Ps, it also happened to me right after I got my 3DS back from being fixed! Coincidence, perhaps not.

3DS friend code: 3780-9246-6946
NNID: yossarian22

Nintendo Network ID: yossarian22

Tsuchinoko

Just wondering, what are these coins for? I have like, 170 of them. I never knew what they're used for.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Aqueous

They are used in games for various things. Streetpass Mii Plaza trades them for Puzzle pieces and to buy Hero's, Swapnote lets you get stationaries and other things. AR Games has extras in it and some retail and download games take them for different bonuses

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

R-L-A-George

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Just wondering, what are these coins for? I have like, 170 of them. I never knew what they're used for.

Kid Icarus: Uprising, you get more idols.
Super Street Fighter IV, You get collectible figures to do the streetpass battle.
Mii Plaza, Hiring wondering heroes in Find Mii and Find Mii 2. Rehiring heroes that you got via streetpass and buying potions in Find Mii 2. Puzzle peices.

R-L-A-George

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1459-7893 | Nintendo Network ID: Osaka7524 | Twitter:

Xilef

@Shworange So i guess i was just some glitch from the repair then. Thanks for telling me the same thing happened to you!

@NintyFan I was actually thinking that to for a moment, but they already fixed it for free anyway.

Xilef

Drawdler

You can also spend them in Sonic Generations to unlock new Missions.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.