What the crap did you just say to me?

3DS Friend code 4038-6006-7917
Wii Friend code 3553-5293-8702-0039
Smash Bros. Brawl 0001-3032-2653
Mario vs DK: Minis March Again 3310-6435-2823
Wii and 3DS ID Link

Simmer_E

The 3Ds reminds me of the PS3...

Too high priced for the average family, low sells at first, 3rd parties leaving, then a price drop!

Sales started getting higher, 3rd parties came back, etc.

Wonder what will happen to the Vita...

Edited on by Simmer_E

Simmer_E

Nintendo Network ID: Simmer_E | Twitter:

Terave

VaultBoyCEO wrote:

the point right now its extremley bleak with just one great game, a port.

How many times does it needs to be said: It's a REMAKE! Dammit, just get it people!

Edited on by theblackdragon

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

Jango-Forest

This is an extract from a speech made by Tony Vandango, a professor of both the 3DS and the Freedom of Speech Act (it was a very understanding university).

"Ahem, yo. This is a short speech about some stuff I read about in a magazine a couple of days ago. So, I totally dig my 3DS and all that, yeah? But, like, I completely feel that there're are a couple of downsides. But, yo, I'm, like, not going to give up and all that, yeah? Because, it's got some great games coming up (like, hopefully) and that game with the elf in isn't half bad. BUT, bros, listen up, yo? People totally have a right to complain, yeah, because that's how a free society totally works. You see where I coming from here, bro? YEAH?! BRO?! Good. And, like, besides, it's not as if this Nintendo thing gives you a gizmo and you have to put up with it whether you, like, like it or not; you can completely decide that it's not for you and ditch it. There's totally no such thing as a "hater" when it comes to video-games. COMPRENDEZ-VOUS, MES AMIS?! YOU'RE NOT UNDER A CONTRACT TO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS AND KEEP IT EVEN IF NINTENDO PLANTED A BOMB IN IT. You, um, see where I am coming from, yo bro? Ta muchly for listening and all that, yeah."

rapturous applause

Those inspired by Mr. Vandango's speech and want to research the matter for themselves can find additional material here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech

Edited on by Jango-Forest

Jango-Forest

CanisWolfred

Pandalicious wrote:

@Mickeymac Why would VCH and DSiWare not be transferable to the 3DS successor? Backwards compatibility wasn't announced for the 3DS or the Wii U until they made their public debuts. We don't even know if Nintendo is making a 3DS successor yet.

Because Nintendo already has a history with the Wii not being transferable, and some DSiWare games are non-transferable, too. Would be nice if they told us ahead of time whether or not it's possible so we're not left wondering.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Meta-Rift

JDT wrote:

VaultBoyCEO wrote:

How many times does it needs to be said: It's a REMAKE! God dammit, just get it people!

Really? Why haven't I heard anything about new areas, bosses, dungeons, or weapons?

Meta-Rift

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ninty shouldn't have rushed 3DS release so they'd have better games out at launch maybe if they released it a couple months later. That would've been better

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Terave

Rift wrote:

JDT wrote:

VaultBoyCEO wrote:

How many times does it needs to be said: It's a REMAKE! God dammit, just get it people!

Really? Why haven't I heard anything about new areas, bosses, dungeons, or weapons?

It's not a new game in the Zelda series, but it's not a port: That's only transferring the game to another device without any ingame changes. I see changes here.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

SpentAllMyTokens

Just wait for Mario Kart and Mario 3DS to drop this holiday season along with the new, family/Sony competitive friendly, $169 price. It will sell just fine (and then 3rd parties will start to whine that when Nintendo releases games, they can't compete - maybe it's because most 3rd parties aren't making good enough games to sell systems nor compete with Nintendo - they need to be good enough to do one or the other or what's the point?). I bet the shelves will be empty come August 13th, even.

I am way too lazy to think of something clever.
My Backloggery

turtlelink

GreatManaTree wrote:

I'll never give up on my favorite club.

I will support Nintendo till my final breath.

Even if i have to live the rest of my life on water and bread.

That's just extreme. :/

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

VaultBoyCEO

It is not a remake by any stretch of the imagination. It's just a slightly engaged straight port with 3d. Much better effort could have been used.

VaultBoyCEO

The_Fox

GreatManaTree wrote:

So Nintendo is a cult now? I guess it was only a matter of time.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Cia

The_Fox wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

It's certainly not the worst cult i've heard of.

Cia

Meta-Rift

JDT wrote:

Rift wrote:

JDT wrote:

VaultBoyCEO wrote:

It's not a new game in the Zelda series, but it's not a port: That's only transferring the game to another device without any ingame changes. I see changes here.

It's an enhanced port. The actual content is the same, it's just polished and retouched with more detail.

Meta-Rift

The_Fox

Faron wrote:

The_Fox wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

It's certainly not the worst cult i've heard of.

I'll definitely agree to that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Tasuki

This thread is cracking me up all you people are doing is yelling at one another. So some people are happy with the 3DS at this point some arent theres no point in calling each other names and insulting one another.

I for one am looking foward to getting a 3DS next month when the price does down. So I cant get the 20 free games games that I probably wont play or have played a million times already. Plus its not like I cant find them any other way.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

komicturtle

So, there's 3 non-transferable DSiWare games- don't go crying about it. And really? I'm positively positive that you'll be able to transfer Wii VC to WiiU. There's plenty of methods Nintendo can do. It's not impossible.

Seems like people go for the negative and dismiss everything else- sheesh. Whatta nightmare

komicturtle

komicturtle

I did consider it. But I'm not leaning on it as a 100% outcome like some people.

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.