Forums

Topic: I gave up!!!

Posts 121 to 140 of 421

Mandoble

"StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3D, Super Paper Mario, MGS Snake Eater, Bit Trip Series, Cave Story 3D" <- If this is the future of 3DS I better sell mine too

Mandoble

Issun

I can understand some are bummed by the 3DS so far, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm keeping it : interesting games will be coming someday, and it plays DS games... I'm not asking any more for now.
And if you wonder why I did buy it in the first place, it's because of the potential, and the fact I managed to not pay a dime for it (just trade in my DSi and Kinect, which this one, has even more limited potential for now...)

Waffle !

Lan

Peterifico wrote:

If all these people were having this discussion(argument) in the same room, a fist fight would probably break out.

I would totally win.

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

GreatManaTree

GuardianAcorn wrote:

Peterifico wrote:

If all these people were having this discussion(argument) in the same room, a fist fight would probably break out.

I would totally win.

Depents on...I am 6.3 tall, muscular and very fast....but i guess american people have guns in their houses.....

GreatManaTree

Lan

GreatManaTree wrote:

GuardianAcorn wrote:

Peterifico wrote:

I would totally win.

Depents on...I am 6.3 tall, muscular and very fast....but i guess american people have guns in their houses.....

Watch UFC 1. See how far size gets you. And yes, there are two guns in this house

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

GreatManaTree

GuardianAcorn wrote:

GreatManaTree wrote:

GuardianAcorn wrote:

Peterifico wrote:

I would totally win.

Watch UFC 1. See how far size gets you. And yes, there are two guns in this house

....To be honest...i am a passivist.....i don't believe in violence and weapons....That's why we have not a lot of problems with homacides, gangs, etc in Holland!

Edited on by GreatManaTree

GreatManaTree

Corbs

If you're not excited about any of these games, I'm wondering why you bought a 3DS in the first place. LOL

Mandoble wrote:

"StarFox 64, Super Mario 64, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mario Kart 3D, Super Paper Mario, MGS Snake Eater, Bit Trip Series, Cave Story 3D" <- If this is the future of 3DS I better sell mine too

Plain old gamer :)

CanisWolfred

Corbs wrote:

If you're not excited about any of these games, I'm wondering why you bought a 3DS in the first place. LOL

Mandoble wrote:

...the man has a point. Though I'm wondering if Mandoble was just kidding.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Corbs

Yeah it's tough to predict if someone was being sarcastic or serious. But I couldn't resist either way.

Plain old gamer :)

komicturtle

I wasn't being serious about the 2012 thing

komicturtle

Chris720

The only reason I would sell my 3DS was if... I really don't see a reason in selling my 3DS... it's too awesome. Okay, sure, compared to the Vita, it's pretty lackluster without the HD visuals and what not but Nintendo can out win against pretty much any competitors. The Wii thrashed the PS3 and 360 in sales, the DS dominated the PSP and I can see the 3DS and Wii U demolishing Sony and Microsoft again.

It's not actually about the hardware itself... it can be absolute fail, but as long as it has the right apps and games along with the Nintendo name you know for sure that, that console is going to kick butt.

For example, the Game Boy Colour has been out for years now, but my friend who has had it for quite a few years plays it a hell a lot more often than his 360, for the main fact, the games on there are stinking amazing!

The facts are... Nintendo sells.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Mandoble

Mickeymac wrote:

...the man has a point. Though I'm wondering if Mandoble was just kidding.

No kidding at all, none of these games are of any interest for me. A new Zelda would be, but not just only a remake of an old one I played many times many years ago and that I can still play on a big TV instead of a nano-screen with annoying sweet (sweet??) 3D spot. All I see listed there are cheap remakes of old games, nothing new, nothing good, just a cheap way to "try" to make easy money with minimal effort and minimal innovation/creativity, and this is the only thing Nintendo has been pursuing after the death of the NGC (after 7 years the only Zelda for the Wii is still the NGC direct conversion ...).
Where are the good RPGs? Where are the good adventure games? Where are the good strategy games (the pen should be usefull for them you know)? Where are the good FPS (yes, there are some)? All of them seem to be far far away from Nitendo's future which is filled up with marios/luigis and similars, all the very same year after year: boredom and frustration elavated to the excellence.

Mandoble

CanisWolfred

The thing is, it's not like those games were announced yesterday or something. We've known that was the selection long before the 3DS came out. So like Corbie, I'll ask: why did you get one in the first place?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Meta-Rift

Some of the games mentioned aren't even coming out for 3DS. It's hardly even been four months yet, the system has its whole lifespan ahead of it.

Meta-Rift

CanisWolfred

WaveBoy wrote:

Rift wrote:

Some of the games mentioned aren't even coming out for 3DS. It's hardly even been four months yet, the system has its whole lifespan ahead of it.

lol No kidding. Geez people, give it some time it's only been 4 flippin months for crying out loud.

I can understand them actually. Because if they weren't patient enough to wait to get 3DS before there actually were games that they wanted, they're probably even more impatient now that they have to wait for good games to play on the darn thing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Mandoble

There is a dfference between having these games announced long time ago, and having ONLY the very same still announced several months after launch, add the fact that I had no idea how poor might be the initial set of games before trying them. First day I got Super Monkey Ball, Nintendogs, Lego Star Wars and Pilot Wings (aside of all the waste included in the 3DS itself). With the exception of Star Wars, the rest were not worth even 5€ to play them in some smartphone. Then I did stop buying anything for 3DS and started to take more care to read game reviews. After my initial experience it was not a surprise to see that most if not all the rest of 3DS games got pretty poor scores, with the exception of an old N64 port.

Mandoble

Chrono_Cross

If you don't like any of the games on the system, sell it.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

yoyogamer

Nintendo just needs to release Tetris DX on the Virtual Console. After that, everything will be OK.

This is a signature.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.