Forums

Topic: I Don't Have My 3DS Yet Fan Club

Posts 161 to 176 of 176

skywake

Stranger things have happened............. but I wouldn't hold my breath

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

MrArcade

I got a 3ds for my birthday today (well sort of it hasnt got here yet) so i'll be outta pretty soon. By the way I got pilotwings resort.

MrArcade

Revanmann

i need one now so i can get both the new Monster Hunter games which i am a fanatic of. i might have to get a psp for the others are they anygood?

Currently Playing:
Yakuza: Like A Dragon
Star Wars: Squadrons
Black Ops Cold War Zombies
Favorite game: Super Metroid

bub166

Necromancy!

Though since it's up now, I might as well join. Doubt I'll have it until Christmas, but I'm going for flame red. I had the crimson-black DS Lite so I find that color fitting. Could someone tell me if the 3DS would fit in a standard DS case? I have two now, and I like to keep them in those so they don't get dirty.

Also, I could be wrong, but I think the only Monster Hunter on PSP is a watered down remake of Monster Hunter Tri. It's still good obviously, but the remake on 3DS will have all of the features of the original, plus some new things. In the PSP version, you can't even swim from what I've heard.

Nintendo - Where even first person shooters ooze creativity.

Tasuki

bub166 wrote:

Necromancy!

Though since it's up now, I might as well join. Doubt I'll have it until Christmas, but I'm going for flame red. I had the crimson-black DS Lite so I find that color fitting. Could someone tell me if the 3DS would fit in a standard DS case? I have two now, and I like to keep them in those so they don't get dirty.

As long as its a case for the DSlite or DSi case and not an Original DS or DSiXL case it will fit fine.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Pokefanmum82

i finally got mine so i'm out of the club

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

GameLord08

I'll just slip into this club. Waiting for the glorious Ice White 3DS/Super Mario 3D Land bundle before I jet outta here.

GameLord08

TheKingOfTown

Nintendo made a case for the 3DS?

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

SamuraiShyGuy

I still haven't gotten my 3DS yet. I considered getting one this week at best buy's "buy a 3DS get a 25 dollar gift card" deal, but I'm still holding out in hopes that nintendo will announce the Mario bundle in the states.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Tasuki

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I still haven't gotten my 3DS yet. I considered getting one this week at best buy's "buy a 3DS get a 25 dollar gift card" deal, but I'm still holding out in hopes that nintendo will announce the Mario bundle in the states.

You can always get the 3DS with the gift card and put that gift card towards the purchase of Mario 3D.

My Backlog

SamuraiShyGuy

Well, that deal actually ended yesterday, so now I wait till the next (hopefully better) deal.

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Tasuki

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

Well, that deal actually ended yesterday, so now I wait till the next (hopefully better) deal.

Two words for ya

Black Friday

My Backlog

SamuraiShyGuy

Tasuki wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

Two words for ya

Black Friday

Yeah, that could be a possibility. But then I'd have to wait in a long line for a long time. I guess it depends on how good the deal will be.

komicturtle

Damn. Black Friday will be hell. Better get up early and maybe be first in line to secure the bundle. Nintendo announced the special Orange and Green DSi last year a week or two before Black Friday. They just might do the same with the SM3DL bundle.

komicturtle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.