Forums

Topic: I Don't Have My 3DS Yet Fan Club

Posts 141 to 160 of 176

ToadFan

I'm waiting till next year for an updated 3DS with Double Annolg Sticks or the 3DS Lite.

ToadFan

MrArcade

Only really getting one for the sake of having loads of GB/GBC games on one console. The only cart ill probably get is pilotwings and thats it. Hoping to get a £25 e-shop card with my 3ds and get links awakening dx, donkey kong, kirby, G&W gallery and if its out mario land 2 at first.

MrArcade

Stereoman

longtimegamer wrote:

lzbirdboy wrote:

Why not join the "Either I saved $80 or I got 20 free games" club?

How about: the I saved $80 AND got 20 free games club.

Yeah lil hyenas as always ...
If all were like you LongtimeGamer there werent any games left for ANY longtimegamer, cause of the bankruptcy ...

Ya people really need to learn to appreciate more. Got the feeling some got already complete numbness ?!
When you all are leavin this club in december time or you all wait until last year because of that vita thingy ?

greet stereo

MH4 online thread

3DS Friend Code: 1504-7028-1432

Stereoman

baloonman wrote:

Only really getting one for the sake of having loads of GB/GBC games on one console. The only cart ill probably get is pilotwings and thats it. Hoping to get a £25 e-shop card with my 3ds and get links awakening dx, donkey kong, kirby, G&W gallery and if its out mario land 2 at first.

Balloonman if you like strategy games, i suggest you getting Ghost recon: shadow wars instead of pilotwings. Trust me it got MUCH more replay value. Just a forgotten lil gem ...

MH4 online thread

MrArcade

Thanks Stereoman, but i watched a youtube video of that game and it doesn't look like my sort'a thing. But maybe ill have a rethink about pilotwings maybe i should wait for tetris...

MrArcade

Stereoman

Well i can imagine around the christmas holidays you will have tons of AAA titles to choose from. Especially if you are from NA, looking at you damn kid icarus !!!
Maybe you even can grab a nice bundle packages and hopefully new colors

MH4 online thread

Tasuki

And I am outtttttta here!!!!!! Just got my Flare red 3DS along with Starfox 64 3D. Cant wait till this evening when I get some time to play it. Its going to be a long day.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Pokefanmum82

i'm still in the club, until october 5th when i definitely have the money to get it. If i can't get it then, then I will get it when my dad comes down for my birthday plus a game. And I'm getting a flame red one. So I'm glad I waited although I did want those GBA Ambassador games

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

MrArcade

I've changed my mind. I wont be downloading just VC games ill save my money for some actual games maybe some 3dsware

MrArcade

SamuraiShyGuy

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, I REALLY want to play the new Super Mario and Mario Kart games, but on the other hand, with the announcement of the second analog peripheral it almost guarantees that a "3DS Lite" will arrive next year. Man this is hard!

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Tasuki

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. On one hand, I REALLY want to play the new Super Mario and Mario Kart games, but on the other hand, with the announcement of the second analog peripheral it almost guarantees that a "3DS Lite" will arrive next year. Man this is hard!

So buy the 3DS now so that way in a few months you can play SM3DL and MK7 and if a new 3DS comes out you can trade your old one in towards the purchase of a newer model.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Saviour

/me joins the club. Waiting out until TGS to decide if I should fork out my birthday money for it.

Saviour

SamuraiShyGuy

Tasuki wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

So buy the 3DS now so that way in a few months you can play SM3DL and MK7 and if a new 3DS comes out you can trade your old one in towards the purchase of a newer model.

I would consider that if I could get a decent amount of money for it. But they always want to rip you off.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

gamecubefan

honestly now i would hold out for the updated 3ds with built-in second joystick. that is, if i did not already own a 3ds (i got my 3ds on the day it hit shelves)

gamecubefan

gamecubefan

yeah i will probably just eat the difference and trade up my 3ds for a new one. ALTHOUGH, if you went into Gamestop or somewhere do you think they would let you transfer your 3dsware downloads to your new 3ds? although this hasn't even been mentioned or confirmed by nintendo really. but i think it's a matter of time before an updated hardware is released and we BETTER be able to transfer our eshop downloads

gamecubefan

Pokefanmum82

nintendo has said that the ability to transfer games from one 3DS to another is coming. They just haven't said when. And no I don't think that Gamestop would allow that. You'd have to buy the new one first and then trade it in. It's probably better just to wait until after TGS. Although I'm one to doubt that they are announcing a redesign. The second circle pad could just be an add on or peripheral you know.

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

MrArcade

Probably getting a flame red 3ds late October

MrArcade

skywake

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

It doesn't and when we get a 3DS revision eventually it doesn't even "guarantee" it'll have the second analogue stick. Besides, even if it does there are literally going to be no major games that require it.

It's a bit like the DSi. It had extra features that the DS didn't have but there were only one or two games that were DSi exclusives. Or maybe closer to reality it's like the Classic Controller, there are games that support and arguably some games that work better with it but no games REQUIRE it.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

irken004

skywake wrote:

SamuraiShyGuy wrote:

It doesn't and when we get a 3DS revision eventually it doesn't even "guarantee" it'll have the second analogue stick. Besides, even if it does there are literally going to be no major games that require it.

It's a bit like the DSi. It had extra features that the DS didn't have but there were only one or two games that were DSi exclusives. Or maybe closer to reality it's like the Classic Controller, there are games that support and arguably some games that work better with it but no games REQUIRE it.

Or perhaps a "3DS XL" will be made and incorporate a 2nd joystick in the future.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.