Forums

Topic: I Don't Have My 3DS Yet Fan Club

Posts 121 to 140 of 176

Tasuki

Mickeymac wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Well, I'm officially out of the club, and much sooner than expected. Dang, I was hoping to someday be the president.

Did you pick one up already Mickeymac or are you waiting till Aug 12th?

Personally I wish I could get one now but all my money is tied up for school next month so I will have to wait till the 12th. Main reason I am picking one up now is for Super Mario 3DS and I dont want to be rushing out to stores this holiday season just to find them sold out.

I got one on Saturday. I'm starting to worry that I'll jinx it if I keep saying why, so I'll hold off for now.

Lol Not a problem man congrats on the purchase.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

pntjr

I hated that club. But i got out on July 2nd. The best day of my crappy life.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter:

Magi

Mickeymac wrote:

I got one on Saturday. I'm starting to worry that I'll jinx it if I keep saying why, so I'll hold off for now.

hee hee. I just picked one up yesterday for probably the same reason! I am now a 3DS owner. I still had 2000 points on my DSi so I downloaded Shantae and Zenonia and transferred them over to the 3DS.

Magi

Bass_X0

Left this club yesterday.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

Chris77

If you're in the UK and thinking about it, head over to Amazon. £155 for either colour. Between them and shopto.net you can get almost all games released so far for under £20 each. Only stuff like Zelda and RE are holding the £30 price point. not to mention you would get it in time to get the free NES/GBA games.

Chris77

Switch Friend Code: SW-4822-3134-1042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4382-1960-5156 | Nintendo Network ID: Djoser

LzWinky

Why not join the "Either I saved $80 or I got 20 free games" club?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bass_X0

I got mine second hand from Game for £130. The only thing that was missing was the AR Cards.

Edgey, Gumshoe, Godot, Sissel, Larry, then Mia, Franziska, Maggie, Kay and Lynne.

I'm throwing my money at the screen but nothing happens!

mumoftwokids

i haven`t bought one yet but i`m getting one next week....i finally saved up the money for it.

mumoftwokids

Tasuki

Ok looks like I will be in this club till next month since they announced that the Flame Red 3DS is coming out next month for NA.

My Backlog

BR4N

I'm gonna get a 3DS and a 3DS game that I want — for my birthday, my birthday is in September.

Edited on by BR4N

BR4N

longtimegamer

lzbirdboy wrote:

Why not join the "Either I saved $80 or I got 20 free games" club?

How about: the I saved $80 AND got 20 free games club.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

zezhyrule

I'll join the "I'm waiting for the 3DS lite or if not that, at least another 2 years before I buy one because I'd rather have a Vita atm and nothing on the 3DS interests me" fan club! :3

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

BR4N

I wish I had a 3DS.

Edited on by BR4N

BR4N

longtimegamer

Yea..I wish I could join it, but I owe on something, but I'll atleast get it cheaper one day. Whenever THAT is.

Edit: Actually...it wouldn`t be worthless, you just couldn't add more members after that day.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

BR4N

@longtimegamer I erased the comment above you and typed something completely different.

BR4N

chronicler

zezhyrule wrote:

I'll join the "I'm waiting for the 3DS lite or if not that, at least another 2 years before I buy one because I'd rather have a Vita atm and nothing on the 3DS interests me" fan club! :3

Technically, Nintendo said they weren't releasing a 3DS lite and they only did it for the original because the DS was too strangely shaped. Though, I'm not saying they won't release something like it, because : 1) it's a great way to make money, 2) Iwata once said that he wanted to implement 3D video recording sometime, but not sometime soon.

Edited on by chronicler

chronicler

zezhyrule

The same reason they released a GB pocket/light? or a GBA SP/micro? DSi? but anyway, the lite wasn't the focus of my post, it's the fact that the 3DS = crap right now

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

Tasuki

Well I just checked with Amazon and my Flare red 3DS is on its way. So tomorrow I will be leaving this club finally.

My Backlog

OptometristLime

Moco_Loco wrote:

It's weird, but I'm still waiting for the system to knock my socks off. I tried it for the second time in a store today, this time with Pilotwings Resort. Once again, I got this sense of a pop-up book rather than true 3D.

Pilotwings is an extremely unimpressive game, at least from a store demo standpoint. When I first got my 3DS I was almost terrified that I would find the whole thing to be a gimmick, but I had enough faith to want to try the thing for myself. If you want to see the potential in the 3D display, you need to pick up a real game, lol. For me, Ocarina of Time sold the 3D effect completely and I'm now a 'full-slider' kinda guy, lol.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.