Forums

Topic: I Don't Have My 3DS Yet Fan Club

Posts 101 to 120 of 176

she_gamer

Waiting until after June, so that way I can see what E3 has to offer re: 3DS

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

Eel

This is got to be a joke, now UPS says my package is planned to arrive next monday!

Last time i buy from amazon!
EDIT:
wow they actually read and aswered my email in less than an hour, and they even refunded the shipping cost!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HappyHappy

I'm going to wait until Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D comes out to get mine since that's the only game I really want to play and because I'm still in school.

So many good games, so little money to spend.
3DS FC: 2148-8542-0062 Name:Ram-Z
Add me if you dare!
3DS Games:
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land

Twitter:

pikku

...Why in the wonderful world of gaming would anybody be a fan of not having a 3DS? O___o

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

James

I don't know. Why have you got my face as your avatar?

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

andyutd97

looking good james

andyutd97

Wheels2050

I'm in - will be here for a while I imagine! I only got a DSi XL a few weeks ago, so will be spending the foreseeable future with that.

I'm actually glad I got to try a 3DS before it came out. It made up my mind not to get one straight away, and considering that there were heaps of games I wanted to play on the DS (and I could get a brand new one cheap) I went with that option!

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Magi

BleachFan888 wrote:

What I DON'T understand is people who DO have the money for it, but are willing to wait until an upgrade comes out in a year or so. That just boggles my mind. But then again, I'm probably just an impatient person is all.

Because when I'm paying full price for an item, I expect it to be a complete item and not a half-assed attempt at regaining market share and/or pleasing investors (with the promise of future updates).

Besides, early adopters are usually the "beta" testers. Sometimes I'm cool with that. Other times I am not.

Magi

she_gamer

Magi wrote:

Because when I'm paying full price for an item, I expect it to be a complete item and not a half-assed attempt at regaining market share and/or pleasing investors (with the promise of future updates).

Exactly why I'm waiting till this summer. Plus, see what E3 has to offer.

she_gamer

Nintendo Network ID: she_gamer

evimonkey953

getting mine june 19th along with the legend of zelda: ocarina of time 3DS because i hate the the launch titles pilotwings resort looks like wii sports resort so wont get that and everything else FAILS but i'll take my chances with the ocarina of time re-make but if theres a chance that something better comes out before then i might get the 3DS before the 19th but theres no game that compares to ocarina of time except maybe the rest of the zelda series but ocarina of time was my first and my favorite

Me: I will pay you $500 to get the hell out of my face
Mom: Okay!

TeeJay

evimonkey953 wrote:

getting mine june 19th along with the legend of zelda: ocarina of time 3DS because i hate the the launch titles pilotwings resort looks like wii sports resort so wont get that and everything else FAILS but i'll take my chances with the ocarina of time re-make but if theres a chance that something better comes out before then i might get the 3DS before the 19th but theres no game that compares to ocarina of time except maybe the rest of the zelda series but ocarina of time was my first and my favorite

Take a breath! D: That's a HUGE run-on there!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Moco_Loco

It's weird, but I'm still waiting for the system to knock my socks off. I tried it for the second time in a store today, this time with Pilotwings Resort. Once again, I got this sense of a pop-up book rather than true 3D. That's probably what the developers have to do, the same way backgrounds and sports game audiences are often not made from polygons. On the other hand, it was helpful for getting the plane through the rings.

I may have an opportunity to either purchase a 3DS or a DSi this summer, but for now I'm leaning toward the DSi to tide me over until there's a better reason to get a 3DS (a hardware revision and more games).

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Tasuki

Tasuki wrote:

Personally I hope that they will have a price drop here by the end of summer 250 is a little high for a hand held.

Wow I should play the Lottery.

On that note I would like to say that come August 12th I am leaving this club.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SamuraiShyGuy

I'm still in the club, but now that I can get one for the price of a DSi XL, it shouldn't be too much longer until I'm out of the club. I'll definitely wait until some good holiday deals roll around. I'm still kind of tempted to wait for the revised 3DS to come out, though.

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

xAlias

I still don't have a 3DS.................

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

Moco_Loco

Wow, just a few posts ago I was in the club. I've been out of the club for about a month now, like Mickeymac much sooner than I expected. When the extra money came in, the combination of eShop, free ExciteBike, and Ocarina became too tempting, not to mention the prospect of Luigi's Mansion 2 in the future. Now the prospect of the NES and GBA games has me excited as well.

Moco Loco
If you find yourself spiritually drifting (as I was for far too many years), remember that Jesus can and will walk across the water to reach you and bring you back to shore.

Tasuki

Mickeymac wrote:

Well, I'm officially out of the club, and much sooner than expected. Dang, I was hoping to someday be the president.

Did you pick one up already Mickeymac or are you waiting till Aug 12th?

Personally I wish I could get one now but all my money is tied up for school next month so I will have to wait till the 12th. Main reason I am picking one up now is for Super Mario 3DS and I dont want to be rushing out to stores this holiday season just to find them sold out.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Well, I'm officially out of the club, and much sooner than expected. Dang, I was hoping to someday be the president.

Did you pick one up already Mickeymac or are you waiting till Aug 12th?

Personally I wish I could get one now but all my money is tied up for school next month so I will have to wait till the 12th. Main reason I am picking one up now is for Super Mario 3DS and I dont want to be rushing out to stores this holiday season just to find them sold out.

I got one on Saturday. I'm starting to worry that I'll jinx it if I keep saying why, so I'll hold off for now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.