Forums

Topic: How will you sort out your folders?

Posts 101 to 109 of 109

blUEspARtaN99

ermmmm..... i just got the update but dont have a clue where to find these folders

3DS FC: 3652-1193-5338
Im playing: SSF4: 3D Edition, Kid Icarus Uprising and DOA: Dimensions

Birdman

@Toadamos7290 - Just move your cursor on the Home Menu to a blank spot, and there should be an option at the bottom of the Touch Screen to create a folder from there.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

bboy2970

I finally got my menu how I like it! I have it set to two rows The first six columns of 2 games each read from top to bottom, Game Card-eShop, Camera-SwapNote, StreetPass Mii Plaza-Nintendo Video, 3DS Sound-Acitivity Log, Netflix-System Settings, AR Games-Face Raiders. Then comes my folders which read from left to right: eShop Games, Applications, 3D Classics, GBA, GBC, Game Boy, Sega GameGear, NES, DSiWare, and Videos. These folders line the bottom row while above each folder is one piece that would belong to that folder to show what type of thing is contained within each. After those I have the last 4 folders sitting at the end with no example piece for them. They are: eShop Demos, Retail Demos, Trailers, and miscellaneous. I absolutely LOVE my menu now!

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

ImDiggerDan

Finally! I've been able to tidy my menus. I've got 1 folder, called "Everything" which has all my icons in it.

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

edhe

My menu is arranged so that instead of being identified by a letter, they are represented by a symbol or number: The symbol I use is in square brackets:

[Star symbol] Ambassador - Ambassador Games
[musical note] Musical - Rytmik & Maestro! Jump in Music (the DSiWare games I'm most likely to play on a day-to-day basis)
[3] DS Software - including Mii Plaza, Mii Maker, Face Raiders and AR Games
[%] DSi3DSWare - All my DSiWare (and any 3DSware I buy) that doesn't go into the Musical folder - Shantae & Mario vs Donkey Kong
[&] Utilities - 3DS sound, Camera, Download Play, Health & Safety, Activity Log & Letter Box
[?] Demos
and
[#] Useless Crap - Nintendo Video, Eurosport and Pokédex 3D

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

oninowon

Mine is arranged:

3DSWare
DSiWare

Previews
Demos
Ambassador

oninowon

Robo-Knight

I'd rather have no region lock & more games released myself...

Robo-Knight

mastersworddude

Demonic wrote:

Because we like showing off our stuff. shows Ambassador folder To be honest though, I have mine in the VC folder. I only have two Folders though, DSiWare and Virtual Console.

Another thing I'd like though is some sort of pad... type a list of games you want, shopping list etc. I think it would fit rather well. I know there's Game Notes... but I just hate using that, especially with my type of hand writing... so unreadable.

Isn't there myNotebook or something on DSiWare

Playstation Network: Chaos2K10
3DS Friend Code: 4210-4911-1401

Chris720

That uses the stylus again... and it's really horrible to use and you can't use a keyboard. Ah well... I guess I'll have to make do with Game Notes. :/

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.