Showing 1 to 20 of 50
1. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:14 BST
I've got 110 hours how many hours have you clocked up.
Checkout my gaming channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/koryz12
Nintendo direct wii u review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawsdGO-Jao
2. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:17 BST
QUEEN OF SASS
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
3. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:21 BST
149 hours and 10 minutes. I have no life
4. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:30 BST
Xkhaoz 3D wrote:
The launch lineup appears to be bad at first glance and according to ign/gamespot but the games are quite fun bare in mind if I wasn't playing xbl I'd be on around your time.What games do you play?
5. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:35 BST
51:51 is mine
3DS friend code:5069-3920-0076
6. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:35 BST
Pilotwings and SSFIV3D eat up most of my time. AR games I play from time to time, and I keep making progress in Find Mii. Can't wait for OoT 3D.
7. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 14:48 BST
Including all my DS titles, 299 hours and 11 minutes. I've almost reached the 300 mark! Wait, that's a bad thing...
I finally have a Wii U now! And Splatoon and Smash Bros U!
Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92
8. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 15:24 BST
9. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 15:42 BST
10. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 20:47 BST
IDK for sure, but probably 20.
Cringing is really fun.
11. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 20:52 BST
137:16. And that number has been on a serious rise since i got completely hooked on Nintendogs! I've got like 25 hours on that one game alone! Expect this number to skyrocket once the amazing eShop launches and DSiWare transfers become available. Once that happens I'll never even put my 3DS down
My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970
12. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 20:54 BST
2 1/2 minutes
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!
13. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 20:55 BST
14. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 20:56 BST
61:49 and rising
15. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 21:10 BST
18 hours exactly, of which Ridge Racer is currently the king. Street Fighter is giving it a run for it's money though, while Pilotwings rounds up the pack.
"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!
16. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 21:29 BST
17. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 22:17 BST
The launch titles seem to be providing alot of fun until the update I hope pokemon backwards compatability isn't the only way to use voice chat with other 3ds owners after the update.
18. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 22:28 BST
44:03 most of those hours come from the Health and Safety game that comes packed in with almost every 3DS system. It really is addicting omg D:
Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac
19. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 23:01 BST
Health and Safety game? /me looks it up on his 3DS
EDIT: Lies! You lied about the cake Health and Safety game! I guess the Health and Safety will always be boring...
Edited on Mon 2nd May, 2011 @ 23:05 by TeeJay
20. Posted: Mon 2nd May 2011 23:20 BST
How do I turn this thing on?
I had fun once and it was awful.