Forums

Topic: how far have you come?

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Tate24

On streetpass adventure?

Ive recently unlock samus aran helmet for my mii and am fighting
A huge screen filling boss think hes called "dark ghost" hes holding my mii in his giant hand!

Ive only met around 12 mii's on my travels so ive been using play coins alot and because am out most of the time ive alway have constent flow of them to use

So who's completed quest or got all hats?

Edited on by Tate24

If we knew how small we were are problems wouldn't seem so BIG!

Kosmo

I'm currently at the last story of the tower, before that big boss. My girlfriend has a 3DS, and there are numerous game stores around town, so that provides a steady flow of high-level adventurers.
I think the hats unlocked are random, though...

Kosmo

SpicyDuck

I'm just happy that I've unlocked link's cap so far!

3DS Name: Ace FC: 0946-2234-2203
Pokemon White FC: 5114-3791-1792
Graphics don't matter.

Spoony_Tech

I'm on my second play through and almost to the last floor again! I've unlocked the bowser hat and toads as well. Luigi's hat is the next one you will probably get. I also completed my first 3d puzzle. The metroid other m one and need one more piece for the bowser Mario and Luigi one. I still have 3 more hats to find and can tell another color Pikmon hat is one of them. Got two colors already.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.