Showing 21 to 34 of 34
21. Posted: Sun 10th Apr 2011 13:39 BST
with my hands
My thoughts exactly
Wii U MAD?
Currently playing: Tales of Graces, Kid Icarus, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, Resident Evil Revelations, and Kingdom Hearts BBS.
Huge fan of Tales games
22. Posted: Sun 10th Apr 2011 14:06 BST
But that ruins all the fun.
23. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 09:28 BST
It's probably better to keep the screen slightly open.
3DS Code:0946-2466-8703Current Games: Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Street Fighter 4 3D Edition and Sonic Generations.
24. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 09:34 BST
I probably shouldn't mention how I hold my 3DS welcome to NLife Cat2011
25. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 13:06 BST
I never open it all the way cause it feels more difficult to push R and L. It may be cause I'm 20 and my fingers are bigger. But when I went from my original DS to the DSi it was really annoying. Still annoys my now, I wish R and L were bigger.
so right.i hate using high punch and kicks in street fighter because of this. i miss the gameboy advance design. big L R buttons, they click hard. this thing felt solid even after a couple of drops.The 3DS made me buy a carrying case, which is a first for an handheld console for me. the price didnt help wanted me to keep it safe, but still...
Final Fantasy IV DS
Ratchet and clank All4One
3DS : Sam : 3050-7590-3005
26. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 13:08 BST
I hold it just below my belly. Giving it loving gentle strokes as I play with it.
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
27. Posted: Fri 15th Apr 2011 18:46 BST
...looks...nice to try...
28. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 03:28 BST
Like I do any other handheld console.
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91
29. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 03:34 BST
@JafriYakin: Thanks...It's fun here.
30. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 03:35 BST
I hold mine on fire while it's underwater...but that kind've eliminates the whole fire thing.
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets
31. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 04:02 BST
I hold my unit strong and firm in my hands.
In a way exhausting
we're problem solving
Drink 'til she's attractive
Talking 'bout diplomatic
I brought my plastic
Making that peace attractive
32. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 04:29 BST
1. I find a comfortable seating position and sanitize my hands.2. I firmly grasp it my hands.3. Before turning it on, I stare at it and admire it's beauty.4. I slowly, very carefully, begin to open it.5. I slowly take out the stylus.6. I double check, and triple check to see if my hands are nice and sanitized.7. I then carefully aim my thumb towards the power button, and press it.8. As the power turns on, I check if my hands and fingers are in the correct position.9. I then brace myself for a vigorous gaming session. The whole process is around 30 minutes.
Love and TolerancePokemon White FC: 4813 7276 61923DS FC: 4854 6468 0712deviantART
33. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 05:45 BST
I hold it as I do with every handheld I own.
34. Posted: Sat 16th Apr 2011 05:53 BST
Very inappropriately. I've got all kinds of pics of it on my 3DS...
I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.