3DS Forum

Topic: Heroes of Ruin Discussion Thread

Showing 261 to 275 of 275

AuthorMessage

Snap

261. Posted:

I've been playing off and on for the last week. Fun hack and slash game, I love the web integration and all the nifty 3DS feature that are used.

Feel free to friend me, let me know if you do so I can add you back. I've added Damagemanual and Blaisewsc.

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9291-6736
WiiU Nintendo ID: Snapper

AuthorMessage

Squirtodile

262. Posted:

I'm hitting up gamestop Tuesday to most likely get this and KH:DDD. (I'm getting both because i have a buy two get one free for anything)

3DS FC: 2664-2122-1495

Mii Name- Matt

Squirtloggery

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

263. Posted:

Has anyone else had problems where they do a quest with people online; the story advances; but the quest doesn't record?

My Marauders' Hideaway is missing a quest leaving me at 99% and I think it's the getting Eckhard out of jail quest which I clearly must have completed to get to here. Oh well.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

264. Posted:

i heared about that problem but it never occured to me. yet^^

btw now that the game has also been released in NA you can check all your characters stats on the official homepage after logging in. if you have connected your account to your 3DS of course.
pretty awesome !!!

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Damagemanual

265. Posted:

I haven't got that far yet myself. I'll keep an eye out.

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762

AuthorMessage

Nestalgic

266. Posted:

6ch6ris6 wrote:

i heared about that problem but it never occured to me. yet^^

btw now that the game has also been released in NA you can check all your characters stats on the official homepage after logging in. if you have connected your account to your 3DS of course.
pretty awesome !!!

It's not a big deal. Just kind of annoying that I'll never get 100% with that guy. Oh well, next char will be all solo.

Missing my NES games...

AuthorMessage

DeadAntelopesGo

267. Posted:

How many regions/areas are in this game? Like I know there is the forest world, and water ruins style world. How many more are there?

KI:U multiplayer kills - 1365 (as of 1/4/13)
Currently Playing: ZombiU

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9487-5194

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

268. Posted:

ice world and

SPOILER
some space dream night thing
/SPOILER

Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

269. Posted:

OK I am thinking of picking this one up from Best Buy along with two other games cause of their buy 2 3DS games get one free sale. I was wondering how is the community on this game and if anyone still plays it and can it be a single player game as well (for those times I dont have anyone to play online with) or does this game pretty much rely on the multiplayer aspects?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Damagemanual

270. Posted:

You can play the game single player without any issues. As for the online. It's there and there's still plenty of people online. The quality of those people..... well that's a different story. At least in my case, YMMV

3DS Friend Code: 0301-9784-2762

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

271. Posted:

you can definetly play this game alone and have fun. i did so in my first playthrough.

like in EVERY other online game most people are idiots, BUT if you know someone in reallife or from the interwebs who is cool and likes to play this, you should really do it.
i played with someone from my friendslist (no real friend) and we had a blast playing together and chatting online^^

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

272. Posted:

OK cool looks like I will be picking this up than. And yes I am familiar with the idiots on online games since I have been playing MMOs for years so I have learned to ignore them. I dont have any RL friends that play this or even have a 3DS so I will probably be playing this alot by myself which is why I wanted to know if it was worth playing alone.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

273. Posted:

Well I got the game and few days ago and found out they stopped the daily challenges....

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

MAB

274. Posted:

Untitled

@Undead_terror There wasn't much variety with the challenges anyway and they just repeated 10 samey quests throughout the month and you didn't really miss much... My popular Guild Master Quest was the better challenge ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

275. Posted:

I need to get back on this, but Animal Crossing, Shin Megami IV, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Harvest Moon A New Beginning, and Project X Zone have my time...

SphericalCrusher

Twitter: th3crush3r